It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any REAL Pics of Hangar 18?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I live in the Dayton area and drive by the WPAFB daily. I heard that you could see the Hangar from Harshman road and from the museum. I'm not sure what I'm looking for as there are numerous hangars in these areas. If I knew which one it was, I'm sure I could get pictures. It seems to be somewhat of an "open" base, as civilians can go right on without ID.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It seems to be somewhat of an "open" base, as civilians can go right on without ID.

To be sure, you cannot just drive on without following established procedures (i.e., having legitimate business being on-base / having a valid ID). Good news is, if Hangar 18 is in the area you are talking about, then you could probably get a good picture from somewhere off base. Just don't let them see you hovering around with a camera!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I thought Hanger 18 was on the Area 51 test site.?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have business on base on a regular basis and asked it about it a few times. Everyone said the same thing, that the old hanger number 18 has been converted into an office building for various functions, including AFRL. Don't know about the AFRL part, maybe people throw that in to get their jollies, as I deal with them there and not in an old, converted hanger. But I have seen some pretty neat stuff up there, unfortunately nothing alien, lol.

Here's a couple of internet jewels I found googling for you...

Youtube Hanger 18 (lol)
Unexplained Mysteries thread
A hilarious thread here on ATS about the hanger

[edit on 26-10-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

top topics

join