It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you just feel 2 impacts? SoCal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm in Apple Valley, Ca right now... does anyone know what happened about 15 minutes ago? I thought i was an earthquake. but It felt more like 2 large impacts. what ever it was it was huge, HUGE! Anyone? else feel it?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I dont know why its sayiing i posted this at 10:17pm I posted this post at 2:17 am oct 16th 2007

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You've got to set your timezone in the Member Centre. But even then, it usually never works. I've set it a thousand times in the last 3 years, and still no success

This is really interesting. Considering I live in Australia, I kinda didn't feel anything, but I can just imagine the dull whump and the feeling of something massive just happening.

Possibly you're mistaking sonic booms for something, though? Those things can manifest themselves in any number of ways, and Southern California would experience a fair amount of military activity.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Perhaps you felt this:

Mag 4.2 Earthquake Rattles East Los Angeles Basin

Looks like that one to me

Magnitude 4.2 - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
2007 October 16 08:53:44 UTC
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 at 01:53:44 AM at epicenter
Depth 8.1km

Edit: Click here for the waveform.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by apex]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vision Ammunition

didnt feel a thing here in new brunswick canada--------usually when someone feels huge impacts here inside their house when they go outside they usually find a car impailed in the side of the house with a drunk slumped over the steering wheel------check the roof too---sometimes they end up there.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

ah it was an earthquake instead of a drunk driver thanks for letting us know-----if i lived in ca. and could afford it the house would be 1 level with solid concrete walls floor and flat roof on a deep crushed rock cushion with flexible utilities suppling the water power gas and sewage,and with smaller windows with steel shutters that could be closed in event of a tornado etc.-------the eagles nest bomb shelter---for the coming crazy weather and earthquakes up to 2012

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

the time shown for your talk backs are your time changed to what your time is at greenwich england,sometimes its called universal time.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

i recall feeling 3 earth quakes in my life 1 in los angelos 1 in victoria british coloumbia and 1 in burton new brunswick but they shook your house and made the walls ripple and sounded like a freight train coming down the tracks even though there was no tracks or trains within 60 miles ?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is freaky... did all these happen Oct 16th 15th?
What is going on...

www.nowpublic.com... ay

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

top topics

join