It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a macro look at the conspiracy theory of 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok companies involved were:

cellular-insurance-demolition-security-I know im missing some..

Alledged that canadians allowed the government to take off from there airspace with jet doubles.

The pentagon mystery plane

The manuevers of the jets, the shootdown.

Cell phones could not call out of airplanes in 2001 commercially, as it was not equiped and was a request of the airlines not to as danger of interference to equipment.

How would have they logicly started this conspiracy?

Its obvious initially the NWO crowd saw a handy tool in i believe it was Carters adminsitrations lil' creation, al qaeda..
or they were directly preping for this final stage event and carter was a pawn. Using a series of ruthless senseless wars to drain america. Creating justification for patriots on either side by playing both sides using power, influence and cash.

They may have previously recorded calls from the people on the planes and used pro software to put together the calls to sound natural. Then used planted calls to make it more real.

The tv stations likely were getting feed of masked military jets. With overlays to hide the truth.

Then as speculated here thermate was used

(1st rule when t.p-ing your neighborhood, *do your house too*.)[sarcasm]

[The ritual theory slant.]

"My personal belief is that Giulianni is in bible prophecy and was a receiver for the energy the towers converted/transfered during its destruction, theres a part that talks about one from the ashes, and rises to power to reign havoc and create false peace

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
add in the media's overwhelming 'God-bless-america' coverage as a way to get us all to band together at whatever our rulers want. propaganda from the first tear. they preyed on the emotions of americans who were and are still upset about the murder of 3000 people(i am too actually).

i guess it also needs to be noted that the largest companies you named are supporters or support the Council of Foreign Relations. not just companies but tack on the large support from both the Dems and Reps.

you could step out further and add in the bilderburgers and their reign over world politics.

our international politics for the past 60 years has acheived nothing but blowback.

there are a lot of issues to bring up, and i am getting tired too so i'll be back tomorrow.

new topics

join