It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Cow! Image Similar to 9/11 on DEW Company Website!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Many here know that Applied Research Associates (ARA) was contracted by NIST for the NIST Report.

Many also know that Dr Judy Wood discovered that ARA is a manufacturer of directed energy weapons: drjudywood.com...

Many know that ARA is a founding sponsor of Directed Energy Professional Society (DEPS). DEPS, founded in 1999, put out their first newsletter one year before 9/11. An excerpt from this newsletter is as follows:

"Lasers in space, lasers in the stratosphere, lasers
on and over the battlefield - we're at the
beginning of an evolutionary new wave of
weaponry."

www.deps.org...

However... many might not be aware of an image from the "Capabilities - National Defense and Aerospace" section ARA's website, depicting a simulation with the following characteristics:

1. A building in the foreground having damage similar to WTC 6 and the Murrah Building in OK City.

2. A building behind the red building with the same cosmetic design as WTC 3.

3. A building in the background turning to dust similar to the Twin Towers

Here's the image:

Information on the above can be found on pages 3 and 4 of Dr Wood's Appeal to NIST:

[edit on 11-10-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i may be missing the point, i just want to clarify. this is saying that the wtc was a lazer attack from space?

i dont see the connection with the wtc on the first link other than its an eplosion. i mean that pic is from this year right...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I guess new people show up here all the time (which is good). My post was really directed toward the people who are already knowledgeable of the first few items. But I will gladly explain.

It's not necessarily a laser from space, but a directed energy weapon from above.

The first link was just to show that NIST contracted with a manufacturer of DEWs for their 9/11 report.

The main point of my post was to demonstrate that ARA actually had the nerve to put an image on their site of a simulation with similar characteristics to the WTC. Why they would do that, who knows. But fact is... they did it.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well im not a no-planer and have read many threads about it. i just wanted to see what the next claim was. i mean your op is a little vauge to say the least. its just som pics and a link to a site that isnt finished yet. i not bashing im just saying i dont believe the whole no plane thing.

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
amazing find, it appears it is a blatant lie on the NIST report that ARA could not be associated with DEW when there is a newsletter predating the actual event by 1 year, let alone the investigation.

"You have used all your votes for way above top secret for this month"

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if such a DEW weapon were actually used against a high rise building in a way that was publicized by the military, and the resulting "news at five" video clip was a re-run of the collapse of one of the towers? As a matter of fact if such a weapon is ever used against a target like the WTC I wonder if the video signature is going to be a problem for someone.

Interesting post. I think Judy Wood and company are on to something. It's depressing though.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If someone gave me either a lazer, or a suppressed .45 ACP, I would go with the supp colt, hands down. Lazers are a unreliable technology. Would also take a VLA over one. A weapon is only as powerful as the hands it's in.

Invisibility is Invincibility. -a skilled man.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here's my point of view on the subject and regards to 9/11- and yes, it is a theory with little or no evidence.

There was a Direct Energy Weapon in the mysterious white 747.

After the planes hit, whomever organised the mission guessed correctly that the damage caused by the impact wouldn't necessitate the collapse of the buildings.

To do so would require the 'softening' of the outer structure. This would be achieved by heating the building with the laser. The steel would wilt causing eventual collapse.

On Dr Judy's website she shows mages of half burned, half perfect cars. Is this related to my theory? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
the direct use of WMD like a DEW or lasers were discussed, but the necessary energy would be imense.
what facts/infos do we have that point in this direction . on judy´s site are many good points IMO. in fact, nobody was asking for the ´bathtub problem´before, imagine a flooded Manhattan island.
what the white 747 did..?
and what new, secret weapons are there?

they wont tell us, as they did lie and lie. and still lie. and in the meantime they prepare the microchipping, the AMERO etc

[edit on 13-10-2007 by anti72]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This IS a great find CB Brklyn. I didn't even think of looking up DEW companies -- the gov't brags, in their military reading, about them.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
the direct use of WMD like a DEW or lasers were discussed, but the necessary energy would be imense.

The energy needed to "vaporize" would be immense, but Dr Wood uses the term "dustify".

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Thats right, a massive energy source is required. Where could it be?

Well lets not forget we have hundreds of ships and submarines that are powered by small nuclear reactors, so perhaps its feasible to make a small reactor for a plane, or maybe even bounce it from a remote yet portable location.

Have you heard of NDEW (nuclear powered directed energy weapons) ? laser/maser weapons powered by a nuclear reaction. I expect they can pack quite a punch. Just a thought. Still the annihilation of the towers looks like bombs to me, with DEW you would'nt expect ground shaking and explosions. However its not impossible that perhaps DEWs were augmented with conventional (or not so conventional) explosives.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

new topics

top topics

join