It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happening in Osterley, West London - Secret base? Blacked out image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was looking thru an underground base(s) article and noticed the big, black box over a large, stretch of area. Is anyone located in those parts to take a look at this? Thanks in advance....

I don't have any coordinates in that area, I lost the link where I found the area blacked out..... been going thru the area on Google earth and there are countless people in the vicinity.

Go over the "Alien Beacon" thread from today to get an idea as to what I'm looking for here/there.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
if you cannot even be bothered to supply the evidence for your claim , why should any one else bother to investigate it ?

GE has glitches - this is well known , but it does not signal a cover up or " secret base " - as other datasets are availiable - try flashearth as it allows you to toggle through different data sources

you will quickly discover that the " hidden " area is clearly visible on other image sources - no conspiracy , just tiling errors from an automated stiching process

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Or check it out here to seeif theres anything about it

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I went to school in the area, and used to live near there. Family still do. I have no knowledge of anything that would justify censorship!

I have just Flash Earthed, and cannot see anything untoward!

www.flashearth.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've been to Osterley many times as I used to live in Southall. Theres a big house there (historical) and theres also a big lake. I cant imagine there being any secret base there. Its a lovely peaceful area where people of all ages go.

top topics

join