It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller tells of 911 - 11 months before it happened (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been addressed here before, but a brief search uncovered nothing.

It is just a slice of a longer movie which may be of interest, in which, a telephone call is recounted.

Not only does Rockefeller allegedly speak of the 911 massacre 11 months before it happens but he also spells out the aftermath of the following years.

How much truth there is in this I couldn’t possibly begin to imagine?

You can make up your own minds.

Aaron apparently ended his friendship after unearthing the elite’s ambition for world domination, personally I think I would want to give the impression that I was remaining on the right side of these people.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Incredible. Rockefeller always says what is going on, he is so far above the law. He is so arrogant he just comes out and says it.
D

[edit on 28-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
yea i remember this.. and im suprised it's not getting as much attention as it should. i dont put anything past them,they have the means and money to do as they wish,this is sick though!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

The video doesnt work can you re-post it please and thank you

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Sure no problem, the link might be easier:

Video Link

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am sure many of you will have seen this Web page, but for those of you who havent, it is a must for the 911 truth seekers:

9-11 Insider Nicholas Rockefeller

Read on it gets very interesting.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Despite the fact that I actually believe in the global Rothschild/Rockefeller or banker conspiracy, it is too bad Aaron Russo did not get Rockefeller on tape.

The reduces the evidence given by Russo to simple hearsay, without means of proof. It strikes me as odd that rockefeller would disclose the path of a tight family conspiracy planned for centuries to an outsider like Russo, thereby endangering the conspiracy and his own interests.

Evidence rejected. Alas........

What is interesting again is why Russo would lie... What is his agenda?

EDIT: Ok, it seems Aaron Russo no longer has an agenda because he died last month after a six year bout with cancer

He was diagnosed with cancer some time after he broke off his relationship with Nicky. Hmmm. Still hearsay though. Rest in peace Aaron, thank you for your work.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This video clip may have been in other CT videos.

Rockefeller bashing or in on the planning.

Or as the JFK II or JFK JR videos points out, bring in extras to blame for incriminating purposes.

top topics

join