It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After alien invasion, do we still have to work?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ankil
reply to post by EBE154

I remember a little while back when a couple of our children caught two of your "astronauts" and put them in a jar. One told the other, "Shake the jar and see if they fight."

I hate to one line but this had me
so badly. Oh man...nice one.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hell no why should we work as the Aliens probably wont work themselves. They have heard how much of a soft touch we are here in the UK and that they will get free health care a free house and free money every week just like all the illegal immigrants we provide for.

I can imagine the Aliens looking down thinking "Im having some of that"

If you cant beat em join em and sponge of the state

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No work? = No luxury, no chocolates, no restaurants, no beautiful varieties of foods, no clothes, basically no modern day items, we would become like cavemen.

Someones gotta work if you still want your daily things.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
No work? = No luxury, no chocolates, no restaurants, no beautiful varieties of foods, no clothes, basically no modern day items, we would become like cavemen.

So what? No jealousy or taunting I'm better than you either. If I don't have something, I don't want anyone else to have it either. If you have it and I don't, I feel like a failure.

Alien is the greatest equalizer of mankind. Besides, work is just such a waste of time. There's plenty of food in the world, you shouldn't have to pay for basic food, it's such a joke we all bought into this work concept.

If alien do decides to reveal themselves without decimating planet earth, it means they want something from us. So it will be a disadvantage for them to let us die.

Besides, they are so much more evolved they should bring a new "system of living" other than economy, and barterings. A very advance system that allows great transformation of the way we live.

One can only hope...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok let em land then , all the blondes will be ravaged females of course . and your 5 bedroom house would be ransacked! nothing wrong with a bit of the old rape n pilage eh??

Be funny if they were Nordics then the above would be quite appropriate.

Rgds
Git

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm already printing up: "I survived the Invasion and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt". I figure I'll make my money off that.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Well I'm screwed...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow the two things ive always wanted

1. No work
2. Alien Invasion

the funny thing is aliens probably dont use money from what ive heard. so that means if they try to make us work for them then we wont get paid! that would suck. but maybe theyll show use how to use our full brain and do some crazy # that whe cant even make up because we have never heard of anything like it before.......or we will all die in massive storms in 2012.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

No work means don't wake up early in the morning to make benefit for someone who don't care about you, means enjoy life the real life not the work eat sleep again and again every day.
Of course there will be chocoloate, clothes, cars, items for art, etc... because this is what we need to live but we will do it for pleasure and """survive""" and not because we have to do it to get money.
What we produce is what we need so why spend money for something we had created??? seems absurd to me!!!!

Do you know the origin of the word work? it come from the latin tripalum(i'm not sure if i spell it right) and tripalum means TORTURE.

Now see for yourself!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Actually, we are the food.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

What is the lad in your avatar doing? I have the same window in my weird pics folder.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...the smeg, man? Ya' can't just go around insultin' aliens.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyt

I'll certainly go to work the next day. I'm retired and it takes a lot (like a huuricane) for me to miss a day fishing.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Alien PreInvasion Briefing excerpt: "Remember, Rape the women and kill the men, and for God's sake Zrbleshnek, get it right this time!"

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankil

And to think some poor git started this as a serious thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I worked because I had grown accustomed to a few simply luxuries: A roof over my head, somewhat regular meals, and not being called "a worthless piece of dung" by me ex. Takes one to know one.

Of course the little buggers may have a taste for people chips. First thing I'm doing is introducing them to fishing (in particular catching sharks by hand).

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ankil

He is , er , getting Blessed ... ahem ........

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

After alien invasion, do we still have to work?

Yeah, in Their meat farming facilities.
BTW, we will work as the meat.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankil

It seems that a pic of a bloke being blessed by a clergyman is offensive! my avatar has been removed! So , im off to find a pic of some flowers or some fish . i liked that pic i thought it showed religion as what it really is just a load of pants and double standards , but you have to be PC everywhere these days , no being able to express yourself or your thoughts . Its a shame cos on here one thought that you could and a religious picece of artwork is now deemed unappropriate for this site.. I used to make these windows too and find it rather disheartening that some people think that art is not deemed right for public display.. Cos in the end thats all it is ... ART ! How sad are we becoming ????

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

It seems that a pic of a bloke being blessed by a clergyman is offensive! my avatar has been removed! So . . .i thought it showed religion as what it really is just a load of pants and double standards

Well, there is a double standard right there. First, I suspect you knew what the depiction of your avatar implied with your snickering with Ankil in a prior post. And now, you are complaining that your rights have been suppresed by a simple religious symbol. Your avatar violated T&C 1A. Period.

IMO, your avatar was vulgur, offensive and insensitive and I am happy that it was removed. There are all age groups which visit ATS and consider how insensitive your avatar would be to a victim of such a travesty. BTW, I am not Catholic nor ever been "served" as you put it, by a priest.

but you have to be PC everywhere these days , no being able to express yourself or your thoughts

Expressing yourself and your thoughts is what this forum is all about, but with certain standards of maturity, intelligence and decency enforced. IMO, there was no censorship that was not warranted. Hat tip to mods.

Its a shame cos on here one thought that you could and a religious picece of artwork is now deemed unappropriate for this site

You know in your "heart of hearts" what the intent of your avatar was as you stated in the first paragraph. Perhaps you should read the quote below. I am certain you will love the source.

Lying, as defined by St. Thomas Aquinas, is a statement at variance with the mind. This definition is more accurate than most others which are current. Thus a recent authority defines a lie as a false statement made with the intention of deceiving. But it is possible to lie without making a false statement and without any intention of deceiving. For if a man makes a statement which he thinks is false, but which in reality is true he certainly lies inasmuch as he intends to say what is false, and although a well-known liar may have no intention of deceiving others -- for he knows that no one believes a word he says -- yet if he speaks at variance with his mind he does not cease to lie. Source: www.newadvent.org...

How sad are we becoming ????
How sad indeed. You are playing the "victim" card when that is what your avatar was all about.

Sorry to be OT but I had to respond to your blatant misrepresentation of the facts. Can we get back on topic now?

Good day......kk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join