It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My friend sent me this image over our cell phones. He text me and explains to me that he seen this blue light fly into the horizon so he took a pic using his cell phone. He said it stayed in one spot for a few seconds and as he took the pic the blue light flew away at 0 to 1000 miles per hour and left a blue streak. Of course we don't know exactly how fast but here is the image. I've also witnessed this with another friend outside his house at night. I we both saw the blue light float into the horizon and then sped off like a shooting star and it left a blue trail.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've also seen something similar happen in the same area. It was an orange light and it came into the horizon and hovered for a few seconds and then it shot off like a shooting star but left no orange trail. I don't know what they are but they sure can fly fast.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In this particular picture of a light against black background (which seems out-of-focus / shaken), it's rather difficult to gain much insight. But there are some basic concepts, which may help interpret a UFO picture.

It is thought that the luminous air "surrounding" the UFO, often causing its outline to be fuzzy, indiscernible, is a sheath of ionized air (known as "plasma").

Often the light emmited by the object is near the UV-range of the spectrum and thus barely visible with the eye, yet it is recorded by the CCDs of modern digital cameras. Such an example are the photos taken at Lynn, MA in Dec-2006:

Searching around the Internet I've located many such photos, taken at low light conditions, which I found very interesting and evidential. Sadly, many UFO-portals don't publish such photos, so you have to look for them independently.

More on the subject at

www.hyper.net...

which includes annotated examples of photographic cases and interpretations of such evidence.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by dhatz]

join