It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW (direct energy weapons) used to take down 911 WTC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Greg Jenkins did a calculation for how much energy it would take to break all of the chemical bonds of all of the steel that Judy Wood claimed was dissociated, and when you divide it by the time the towers fell (power = energy / time), you get a power requirement that is greater than what the entire world's electrical generation could accommodate combined. If this stuff exists then it's almost required that pure fusion reactions or some kind of sustainable nuclear reaction or other exotic source of energy must be used. And if this is the case then, as I said, you might as well load up the core with mini-nukes.

Beautiful. You're spot on in this post.

Not only does it require more than the world's electrical energy generating capacity, in order to do it in the split second that you see in the films, you'd have to pour so much energy in that the iron vapor would expand explosively, with a blast yield high enough to flatten every building on the island. Steel just doesn't go away quietly.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Power is not energy. You get 30GW, but for how long? It's an explosive-driven pulser, so you can figure on getting about 20% of the blast energy as yield. Thus if your drive explosion was not sufficient to vaporize the WTC by itself, the beam yield from a DEW, figuring in losses in the pulser, the weapon, plasma blooming in the atmosphere from the beam density (a nearly insurmountable issue) and square-law losses, you MIGHT get 5% on target.

It would be a lot easier to put bombs in the building than to vaporize one with lasers.

Also, that paragraph is talking about different things at the beginning and end, the end is talking about Sandia engineers designing a charge setup to collapse the cave system, not using a death beam to melt it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
DEW for the top down destruction of 1 and 2 but for the collapse of
the last building something else might be involved or a new technique.

But of course you realize the platform for the Tesla force at a distance
beam (DEW) is the Tesla ship which also does not exist.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I listened to dr Woods theory on coasttocoast am today about how 9/11 was a result of a directed energy weapon and I remembered this case in Chicago where a car was apparently partially melted by an unknown force...I remembered seeing the pictures of this car and was quite impressed by how the metal did infact look like it was warped and distorted rather than being bashed in. Well today I looked up that story again...I took the date and time and place when it happened and typed it into a search engine and guess what. Obama just happened to be making his acceptance speech in Chicago just down the road on the same day. Could this car have gotten caught in the crossfire of a directed energy assasination attempt??? Read the report made to mufon below...I dunno how to past in pictures yet but if you copy n past the report into a search engine you will see the photographs.

The entire left side of my car appears to be scorched but no paint was removed.

I was driving 40-45 miles per hour heading north toward I-94 East towards Chicago on Lake Cook Road. While I was in the middle lane, I felt a nudge on the left of my car which made my car shift to the right. I did not swerve out of the lane and gained control back quickly.

I slowed down and as I got my bearings, I realized that my left side mirror was knocked off and so I turned right onto Revere Drive and put on my hazard lights.

I got out of the car and saw that I had several dents on the side of my car. There were two that were deeper and larger than the others; one was located in front of the rear wheel and the other was in the center of the driver door.

I called 911 to file a police report and the officer said that I was side swiped by another car but, there were not any cars around me before or after the hit and also there were no paint scratches from other cars on my car

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join