It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GlobalIncidentMap.com Special Notice: 09/11/2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thanks worldwatcher. I followed the link, interesting read. Bet their client list would be interesting, too. But it does sound like a warning from these guys should be heeded.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It has been a very eventful month sop far and we aren't even half way through it yet.

Gools thread www.abovetopsecret.com... lists a lot of the stuff happening plus this warning. I really,really,really hope all these experts are wrong. The world is already walking along very bad path, we don't need ANYTHING else to get it running at break neck speed.

I wonder if this, Flight 1824 has anything do do with it. I did a search for some more info but didn't find anything really relevant. Most other links lead back to that article. I think I'll start a new thread on this one and get some input.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I was able to access the detailed report...
but I wasn't able to locate it on the map
of incidents on the main page ??

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

It's the red exclamation point-looking thing over Washington DC. You might have to zoom in and center the map to see it (the controls are on the left side of the map).

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Maybe there is a fight between some good people and the evil ones that did 9/11 and are preparing for a new false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. We've got true patriots trying to halt any funny business, we've got wolves in sheeps clothing (American nationals masquerading as 'true patriots') trying to pull the thing off. Meanwhile, we've got the Rockefellers and Rothschilds with differing goals, they've got the Chinese illuminati on their tail who want all their plans (which include Asian population reduction) to cease. And then we've got CIA-doctored Bin Laden videos surfacing - alas with no clear objective, no rhyme nor reason. We have missing nukes, a financial sector slowly-but-surely spiraling out of control. We have dissent over going into Iran, with Russia, China, and the entire Middle East awaiting the inevitable sparring session. We have Islamist extremist lap-dogs twiddling their thumbs wondering why they've been sitting on their butts so long and when are the ISI / CIA going to give them orders to stir up another 'patsy attack'.

These guys are so fragmented it's not funny. But an impotent man is a dangerous man. It will only take one nutter to set the powderkeg alight. The question is when.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
First time I've seen that Global Incident Map.
Very cool!
Thanks for da link.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by otherhalf

So this is sort of like Stratfor.org. More legit than I thought. This is disturbing as there has been no mention anywhere in the MSM regarding an increased threat level.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

That happened to me too....Then I clicked on Just view the map ... Everything worked fine after that.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
First time I've seen that Global Incident Map.
Very cool!
Thanks for da link.

There's also this one:
RSOE HAVARIA Natural Disaster Map

For earthquakes, volcanoes, storms, etc. In the upper right is a button to switch to English.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Could be a lot of things.

Knowledge of a real outside threat. - a real terrorist group

Knowledge of a real inside threat. - a false flag type mission

Wanting to test our abilities to see 'terrorist type activities' being that they are doing test drills and such. Whether to see if we even notice for security, or for nefarious reasons.

What it the thing that I think about, how many people trying to observe others are going to report each other? That would be quite interesting for the people spying on each other to report each other.

I feel sorry for the stop and smell the roses types out there, the sight-seers ... the ones who think 'non-tourists' places are just as nice to take in, and less hassle from it not being a 'disney' or 'sear's tower' type of place.

I don't know. The vaseline an peroxide story is definitely odd ...

I don't want to know what 'at least' 6 guys and 3 women were going to do with a lot of vaseline. ick

but seriously ... everything does point to something ... and the way some of it is very questionable doesn't look good for the officials. Doctored OBL videos that independent tests say the voices don't match, though our national intel says it does ... vidoes of a guy FOX even reported dead keep coming out, but, his image is still when talking about current events. Something is definitely smells foul in the air ... and it is hard to know which direction to look in.

With all optimism ... I hope nothing ever happens ... ever. That would be the best thing. Nobody deserves to die young.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The fact that someone bet billions on something bad happening couldnt hurt.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So ok. Like the Feds want us to do their job for them and watch out for suspicious type people. No offense, but you all look mighty suspicious to me.
LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We need an ATS version of that map

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Isn't 9/20 one day before the stock market was predicted to crash by the mysterious investors with the crazy Put options?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow, interesting post OP.

I'm really torn on this thread. Yes, I would very much like to help, and I will be paying attention to the out of the ordinary.

On the other hand, my gut feels funny here. Should we give all of the intel gathered to Law Enforcement? Does it not also show what we don't know?

Bad guys: "OK, we are good to go, nobody picked up on it." Or "Great cover story, we asked for help, and we did the best we could."

This is what fear does to a Nation.

Personally, I feel more comfortable discussing issues with the ATS crowd.

However, I bookmarked the site, and I will be watching.

Nice post. It is getting totally twisted out there.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Just off the top of my head, I think it was 9/22. And I'll have to go back and look at that thread anyway because I thought it had been decided that a call had been made, so there's nothing to worry about anymore??? Not that I claim to understand what most of it means anyway. Can anyone shed some light on that?

Originally posted by seawolf197
This is what fear does to a Nation.

That's exactly what I'm worried about....what it will end up doing to us. Replay of McCarthyism? But it would be even worse this time around, thanks to the Patriot Act, etc.

On the other hand:
Just like raising the terror alert level, after so many of these I think people become numb to it, which makes them complacent.

<< 1   >>

join