It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know too much?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Who's to not believe stories nowadays about random people going missing, and innocent people being killed in various situations. If you know too much about certain cover-ups, or read about things too often online such as things on ATS, do you think those agencies (FBI, CIA..etc) keep track of you and your posts if you begin to dig too deep, or overly investigate something that is sensitive. Eventually, to a point where an individual is spreading info, not necessarily disinfo, that something is going on? Would the government go as far as eliminating these people who cause stir and ruckus about possible top secret things under cover, or possibly framing them to send them to jail for the rest of their lifes to keep them quiet?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes.

...and Yes.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes and no. It depends on the manner in which you do it and the timing. If they can get ya on a leesh like they have on alex jones you should be fine.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i'll never know to much, or enough, thats why i post at ATS. .. i'm thirsty for more and more and more information, even if i half to sort out the BS and form my own opinions and conclusions.. heck, thats half the fun right there

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
if it's true,kinda makes you wonder why they keep people like alex jones alive... i think they might,but i'm sure theres hundreds of people with alot more access to "truth" info. that they would rather keep a close eye on.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really doubt they would go as far as to eliminate you. Unless you have hard proof, as in documents/audio that can be verified from the government, no one that has an influence would listen anyways.

Video- Nice video editing software

Photo- Very nice photoshop!

Word of mouth- Wheres your proof?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Look up alberto rivera for a good example of what happens to you when you know to much.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They loose secret information all the time, they know they cannot keep anything secret, - so they don't instead they employ whole departments to make up stories around what is most likely the truth. A good case in point is Bill Cooper or William Cooper

If you want to listen to his audios a direct link is right here

www.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Walk the line.

Know what you know,
tell what you can....
get away with.

The "disinfo" out there
contains the kernel of
truth.

It's up to ya'll to gnaw