It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin laden breach at apec summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i spotted this amazing story on bbc website

a comedy team from the show 'the chasers war on everything' actually DROVE through two police checkpoints in a motorcade of 3 cars which had canadian flags on and two accompanying motorbikes and stopped right in front of the hotel that bush is staying in. only when the team got out of the vehicle dressed as in long beards and robes just like bin laden were they confronted by police!

imagine how far they could have got if they were wearing nice suits!

story here

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This should be re-labled as a Hoax or Prank.
I guess its quite obvious anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
well, while the story concerns a (rather foolish considering there were snipers around) prank, i think it brings up a really interesting security flaw that they have now found. what better way for some terrorists to enter one of those big world leader meetings in the future than to just drive right in there!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i spotted this amazing story on bbc website

the team got out of the vehicle dressed as in long beards and robes just like bin laden were they confronted by police!

imagine how far they could have got if they were wearing nice suits!

story here

It was only Chas Licciardello, who was dressed up as Osama bin Laden.

It reckon it was the biggest laugh, that it was a $170 million security system. I say a real embarrassment for the Government.

There could have been serious consequences such as the chaser team being shot down by snipers.

It just proves that everything has its flaws.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Apparently, everyone trusts Canadians

On a more serious note, maybe there is a conspiracy afoot here! "let through any shady looking individuals and let them attempt an attack, it would further an agenda"... I don't really believe that, but hey, for sake of conversation

top topics

join