It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Breuer explains his conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

In this Thread I will be addressing Comedy and Conspiracy theroy..

These guys are funny, but all laughs aside there is a meaning in what they say..

This goes back to the Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and many more.. I wont mention to many names, as member can feel free to add any other videos or share any thoughts they have on this video..

I got a very Alex Jones feeling out of Jims conspiracy theroy... But Lucus did nail it when he wrote Star Wars..

But I do feel we live in an Empire.. Ive been told this by many people on here.. And I want to scream.. NOOOOO! please NOOO it cant be true..

Is it true.. is there no hope for us?

Please remeber the TAC when posting video.. Some Bill Hicks stuff can be pretty vulgar.. Not that I mind.. But you know.. got to play by the rules here.. So is it okay if we just post a link to those said Vids?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Anyone else who flies alot feel this way?

Any time I flew I know the guys/gals who checked me out, made me take off my shoes where just doing their jobs, but could tell it was senseless really. Even more so for a guy who is well known.. LIke he is going to take a bomb on the plane!! Did he say bomb! OMG get down!!!

join