It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 22 dead sdi scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
heres an article going into the deaths of the 22 british scientists who were all involved with the 'star wars' strategic defence initiative project. i know a lot of ats members had an interest in this before and its a nice summary of what happened to each of them. for others who didn't know about it then it makes for an interesting read

article here

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is very chilling. Especially because the SDI always makes me think about the D4rk Knight's predictions and Project Blue Beam.

Did these guys feel guilty about an weopon of mind control they helped create and so killed themselves? Were they eliminated because they could identify the true origins of the phenomenon D4rk Knight described when it actually does occur?

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What a shame. Imagine the collective education and knowledge of that group of 22 scientists being silenced. Aside from this site, this is the first I've heard of those deaths. I knew a little about the SDI program, but only what they controlled media wanted you to hear.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
While this was posted earlier there is a more active and recent discussion on this topic in this forum.

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join