It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Tape of attack on pentagon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I guess so, but the op not saying that it looks fake (fishy eh) makes it seem like he/she is doing it for a gag. Maybe a little too harsh, sorry. Btw, do you know who Brent Hatley is?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
This should be freakin deleted and the user banned, really it isnt funny. People like the op ruin any credibility to the oddities of 9/11.

Unfortunately i actually think the OP believed it. Not worth a ban... maybe the OP just needs to grow their critical eye.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This should be freakin deleted and the user banned, really it isnt funny. People like the op ruin any credibility to the oddities of 9/11.

Heh wow that is harsh- don't you think? I saw those towers fall on September 11 and there is nothing funny about it. Its something I will never forget as long as I live. Sept 11 is something I take very-very seriously. If I have to question every video I find so be it.

Over 3,000 people died and since I've been here at ATS I have been looking at the different angles of 9-11. This video I posted I have never seen before- plus I wanted to let everyone else see it.

I'm sorry that I offended you Racerzeke.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Over 3,000 people died

currently between about one and five percent of the total death toll of the false flag "WAR ON TERROR" as manufactured by the rockefellers, rothschilds, hapsburgs, CFR, PNAC, skull and bones, bildebergers, etc.

anthrax, anyone? "forgotten" news?

patriot act?

colour coded FEAR-INDUCEMENT systems?

duct tape(rumsfeld's company) and plastic sheeting, anyone?

no bid contracts for cheney, er, haliburton, anyone?

bush oil pipelines?

fear the media and the secret police, if you want to fear something.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Man, if you freeze is just right, I swear I see Bigfoot flying the B-2. Man, this is hilarious but not worth a ban unless this guy truly believes the video, at which point he should see an optometrist.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I guess so, but the op not saying that it looks fake (fishy eh) makes it seem like he/she is doing it for a gag. Maybe a little too harsh, sorry. Btw, do you know who Brent Hatley is?

I understand where you are coming from, but you have to give people the leeway to ask questions. That is the only way you can ever get to the truth.

No I have no idea who Brent Hatley is. Care to share?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Man, if you freeze is just right, I swear I see Bigfoot flying the B-2. Man, this is hilarious but not worth a ban unless this guy truly believes the video, at which point he should see an optometrist.

Guy? Nope guess again. I made a mistake so cut me some slack will you please? Why do I have to defend myself against your petty attacks? Did you not read anything that I typed up? Maybe you need a optomerist.

One mistake and I get my head bitten off. Make all the snide remarks you want Esdad- I'm not gonna quit. I hoped to god someone would debunk this video and they did. Some did civilly and some didn't. I already mentioned I'm NOT a expert in CGI. And frankly this is making me mad to hear snide remarks on wanting me banned. You all should know better then that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join