It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Aliens In Israel In 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anyone know of anything that happened back in 1993 in israel there was a huge flap giant aliens were seen for weeks on end and loads of pics were taken aswell the first time i'v hears of this one did a search not to much info on it around but found this.

english.pravda.ru...

Graham

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is this not a mock site?

Lol, Funny story though.

Deep

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOL Prodbally knowing my luck i did a google search on it to find out and this was one of the best ones i could find maybe i should have searched a bit longer

Graham

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Interesting story. It seems that Pravda puts up some of the most interesting stories these days.

Maybe these entities if real are the reputed Nephilim?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Graham, you peeked my interest. I'm gonna do some searching also.
Here's some words from the link you posted.

"People say that they saw bald-headed creatures coming out of the flying objects. The creatures were very tall, and they rushed into houses, acting very aggressively.

Hanna Sameh from the settlement of Burgatu (two miles from Kadima) was doing some housework in the kitchen. All of a sudden, she heard her dog barking very loudly. The woman could see the dog in the window, and she did not believe her eyes. The dog was raised in the air; then it flew by the window and slammed into a wall. Hanna opened the door in order to see what was happening outside. When she stepped out of her house, she could not take another step further. She saw a tall, bald man. The man was gazing at her pickup truck. ?What have you done to my dog?� v asked the woman. ?It was bothering me, as you are now. I can do the same to you; get out of here,� v answered the weird stranger.

Gertzl Kasatini, from a small village near Rishon Letzion, saw a strange flashlight in a window of his house. He opened the door and bumped into tall creatures. They were wearing shiny gray clothes. Their faces were covered with a luminous haze. Kasatini shut the door that instant. He fell seriously ill two days after that. He went through a detailed medical examination, but the doctors did not manage to find the reason for his mysterious illness.

Aliens were seen in the settlement of Moshe Poret, not far from Kadima. They landed there and destroyed all the domestic animals. Memuneh Guet woke up in the middle of the night and found her little dog whining on the floor. The women picked up her dog and saw that someone ripped its eyes out! There was no blood at all. The dog died several minutes later. Then the woman rushed to her barn and found all of her sheep dead. Someone drilled little holes in their heads. The corpses of the sheep did not decay for four months."

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"It seems the visitors were merely scouting the Kadima area in 1991 but they returned in force in 1993. And this time, the occupants of the crafts did more than merely hover in the sky.

In the early morning of April 20, Tsiporet Carmel's house glowed from within. She stepped outside and saw what she thought was a new fruit silo built outside her back yard. But then she saw the silo add a second storey to itself. Ten yards to the side of this magical silo, Tsiporet saw a seven foot tall being wearing metallic overalls. Its head was covered in a what looked like a beekeeper's hat. Tsiporet said, "Why don't you take off your hat so I can see your face?" The being answered her telepathically, "That's the way it is." "

www.mt.net...

(I'm still looking for more info)

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
The man was gazing at her pickup truck. ?What have you done to my dog?� v asked the woman. ?It was bothering me, as you are now. I can do the same to you; get out of here,� v answered the weird stranger.

Am I the only one who laughed at that?

It doesn't state when it ended this means they must still be there I say we start a group and find them!

But seriously I don't think an intelligence race would turn up somewhere and just start killing animals and being rude to people surely they would be careful I could be wrong though

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Actually being an avid follower of UFO activities around the world,

the encounter of an alien with a dog is not a new story, I have come across numerous ufo and alien encounters in past stories where dogs in particular have been killed by aliens or ufo's.

The dogs are obligated to protect the humans and the aliens feel threatened.

When a weaker entity is threatened it is obvious that it will strike back with excessive force in order to win.

But that 'win' is transitory at best, that is why in the long run aliens are not likely to win.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmm... aliens don't like dogs much. I remember watching an episode of Sightings where a few women in Israel who claim to have seen aliens were told telepathically by the aliens that if they resisted that they would be killed like dogs. All of them said something similar to that.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've seen something about this on TV a long time ago, but I think it's bull#.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the nephilim are going to Israel to prepare for the final battle, which is when Jesus is set to return to Mt. Olive, Satan and his army know they must stop his return, in order to avoid their fate.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pravada... heh.

I'd put more trust in CNN *gasp*

If some big aliens landed, cool.

I don't buy it though, however if it's the nephilim returning.

I better get some popcorn.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't trust that site very well at all. Just mucky....

Here, why would they even put this story up:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
if you want a good paranormal story in israel, research "dibbuk"

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is another link with some pics

yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com...

Graham

join