It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Pentagon CCTV Cameras...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can anyone locate the pre attack photo of the Pentagon roof showing the array of cameras on the edge of the building that should have caught three attack? It is somewhere on this site and I cannot find it through search... any help would be appreciated.

Believe me, I have searched and searched before posting this.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You mean something like this pic?

killtown.911review.org...

I know it's not pre attack.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks Griff - I was about to check my files for the same pic.
Now I know I got it.
Somehow I thought there was more than 3. For a 920-foot-wide building, that's not as heavily surveilled as some make it sound.

I also can't argue with anyone that these cams with these views being withheld still is obviously a clue of something.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
For lots of documented details regarding the security cameras from our on site investigation see this thread:

Details Regarding the Confiscated Security Videos Of Pentagon Attack.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. Griff that is pretty much what I was looking for. Actual DoD cameras. I seem to remember a photo with a few more circled on it but I am having a hell of a time finding it.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pootie

The amount of cameras is not as important as to what direction they were pointing towards.

CCTV cameras typically record at 1 frame per second (not sure what was at the Pentagon exactly)

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
if you check the flight77.info link it shows that tapes directly capturing the pentagon attack were seized. Of course the pentagon's tapes arent included in the list as they already had possession...

top topics

join