It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Watch the above video and see what they say at 05:58

They talk about how central banks would cause mass hysteria, making a huge population of people sell their property and having many banks declare bankruptcy.

It's happening again!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So we go from JFK speaking to someone else who i have never heard about.

See what they say at 05:58 who are they ? It could be the person who lives next door to me.

And what ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 28-8-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Extremely interesting. Great post.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
YESS great video and it is truly sad

it is sad to me how influenced and apathetic human beings can be as a whole when such a system of soical conditioning is put in place around them, human beings can be very intelligent IF THEY are shown and taught what they need to know and how they can think to take advantage of their capabilities, without this knowledge it appears that humans can also be manipulated thru entertainment to be apathetic to the point of being stupid ignorant yet egotistical animals, and it saddens my heart to see this appears true.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Even though some might call it a conspiracy theory, this video holds wayy too much logic for you not to consider each and every point.

You can learn alot through this video, how and why the current mortgate crisis is happening, the war on iraq and so many other things.

It even talks about divide and conquer, which can so easily apply itself to the institutions of all major religions.

that realID cared slated for March 2008 has me trembling in fear though

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Even though some might call it a conspiracy theory, this video holds wayy too much logic for you not to consider each and every point.

You can learn alot through this video, how and why the current mortgate crisis is happening, the war on iraq and so many other things.

It even talks about divide and conquer, which can so easily apply itself to the institutions of all major religions.

that realID cared slated for March 2008 has me trembling in fear though

Even the quotes that i'v heard from different sources fit perfectly. This in my mind is no conspiracy theory but complete fact.

top topics

join