It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Airlines - "9/11 Didn't Happen"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why the change exactly?
Can someone explain this one to me?
If they didnt fly that day,what did?

(DailyKos)-American Airlines - "9/11 Didn't Happen"
WikiScanner discovered that American Airlines changed their Wikipedia entry to state that Flights 11 and 77 never flew on 9/11.

www.dailykos.com...

A Google search of the IP address that made the change - 144.9.8.21 - is located at American Airlines.
www.dailykos.com...

Full story(Both entries)here
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's the first line of the new entry by American Airlines:

"Two American Airlines aircraft were hijacked and crashed during the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack: Flight 77 (a Boeing 757) and Flight 11 (a Boeing 767)."

It clearly states that flights 11 and 77 WERE hijacked and crashed. All the new info tells us is that they weren't scheduled that day. Not unusual because many airlines change their schedule for the month of August and 2 weeks into Sept. It's heavy traffic for vacations is why they change the schedule.

Having said that, whoever changed the entry needs to brush up on their sentence structure, punctuation, etc. or stop taking stupid pills.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Two of the most historic “flights” of all times, and they’re not shown in the records of the bureau of transportation. Now what might that all be about? Even if they hadn’t been originally scheduled, they ‘still flew’.

So why weren’t the files updated? Safe to say that officials are normally pretty anally strict about how flight data is handled. Are we to believe someone accidentally let these two takeoffs slip past the books. Aren’t airlines supposed to pay airports for all takeoffs and landings? Guess someone didn’t want their money for the departures of AA77 and AA11… Or, more plausibly, faking the records wasn’t doable without involving many other people.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
im trying to find said information on that site, as i would like to research all 4 fligts, but to no avail. interesting find, even tho it is not a full disclaimer, it puts a lot of distance between AA and the 911 demon.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
It's heavy traffic for vacations is why they change the schedule.

Couldn't have been that busy the 9-11 planes were only 20% full (odd in itself imo), and the average load was only 50% for flights on Tuesdays prior to 9-11.

72. The 37 passengers represented a load factor of 20.33 percent of the plane's seating capacity of 182, considerably below the 52.09 percent for Flight 93 on Tuesdays in the three-month period prior to September 11 (June
11?September 4, 2001). See UAL report, Flight 93 EWR-SFO load factors, undated. Five passengers holding reservations for Flight 93 did not show for the flight. All five were interviewed and cleared by the FBI. FBI report, "Flight #93 `No Show' Passengers from 9/11/01," Sept. 18, 2001.

Source

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi Anok: Yes, it is strange, but passenger loads do typically drop right after Labor Day. I'm wondering if I missed something. To me, the Wiki report simply said that those 2 flights weren't scheduled that day. I do find it hard to believe, but who knows? Typically, it is reported in very vague fashion, so it's hard to know just exactly what they mean. If I"m missing something, can someone please explain to me? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
...If I"m missing something, can someone please explain to me? Thank you.

Yeah it is strange. Too many strange occurrences that day for my liking.
I just did a search for info regarding the planes, but it seems any reference links I found were all dead, and claims made on web sites mean nothing without the sources. I'll keep digging.

I have noticed lately a lot of stuff, especially official stuff that puts the official story in doubt, have been taken down. Hmmmmmm...

We know AA edited the wiki site. It's obvious that extra planes were not needed that day. Yet we get 2 planes that were not scheduled to fly added to the schedule. No hijackers were on the passenger lists. Add this to all the other anomalies that day and the official story starts to smell like a barrel of year old anchovies...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am reminded of a 727? that went missing in Africa do to some monetary dispute. It was big news at the time on local news channels. Then I read how some planes were retrofitted. Stripped of seats. Laden with 500 gallon vats of jet fuel enabling long distance travel. There is so much conflicting data regarding 911 it is difficult to grasp a handle on it. What I do know is what is being force fed to us is false. I do remember the woman screaming that 'is not American Airlines jet on cam as it struck the first tower. So many discrepancies it is unreal.

top topics

join