It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/07 - 6th Anniversary In NYC hosted by WE ARE CHANGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know that 9/11 was an inside job, so what are you going to do about it? By now the September Criminals have amassed a database containing dissenters and potential deviants, this includes ANYONE who has spoken about 9/11 skeptically via internet, phone, or other common mediums of communication. Essentially at this point and time we are all on "the list" with repercussions ranging from possibly nothing, to employment blacklisting, and an extreme scenario wherein we get to pitch a tent a FEMA camp. The superfluity of legislation since 9/11 including the Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act, NSPD 51 et al. is a demonstration of the conviction of these fascist demagogues to deliver a crippling blow to the free world in the near future. One tactic of the elite however is to influence us into a state of stagnation or retreat, fearing something cataclysmic will alter the social fabric in such a way that our pragmatic activity is irrelevant. I tell you this now this is a psychological operation designed to pacify the movement by inducing cognitive dissonance to the point where many say to themselves, "maybe I'm exaggerating the urgency of the situation". There is no rationalization for staying in your home or being silent around friends or family about these critical issues. There is no safety in introversion, our salvation lies in being vocal and highly visible.

It is my pleasure to invite all of you to attend the 6th anniversary of 9/11 in New York City hosted by We Are CHANGE. This event will not only be one of remembrance and protest, but also an opportunity to learn the essentials of organizing from practiced activists nationwide. From this event we intend to launch a more consolidated and structured nationwide 9/11 Truth Movement. Make it your priority to attend even if you need to sell pints of blood to raise the funds. Visit the official website at www.wearechange.org... for more information and to reserve your tickets now.

[embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rs_JNKw9dh0"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
height="350">

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Philly911Truth]

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Philly911Truth]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philly911Truth
It is my pleasure to invite all of you to attend the 6th anniversary of 9/11 in New York City hosted by We Are CHANGE. This event will not only be one of remembrance and protest, but also an opportunity to learn the essentials of organizing from practiced activists nationwide. From this event we intend to launch a more consolidated and structured nationwide 9/11 Truth Movement. Make it your priority to attend even if you need to sell pints of blood to raise the funds.

Although I agree with their conviction, I'm not going to NYC to yell "9/11 was an inside job". No offense, but these guys are not really doing us any favors other than making Joe Schmoe American distrust and hate us. Like I said, no offense and if you feel that you need to go there and make a fool of all of us, go ahead. But I will not join you. May all go well with your endevours.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I wish that would've been played before the movie I saw last night.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by alaskan]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree with Griff...

I was going to go up there this yr.. But decided not to... Cause of the things that might happen...

Have fun tho..

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just hope the events don't include antagonizing people who come to grieve family members lost on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I just hope the events don't include antagonizing people who come to grieve family members lost on 9/11.

They will loose even more respect from me if they do. I'm all for protest etc., but I agree with Snoopy. The anniversary is not the place to do it. Just my opinion though and I feel anyone should do what they feel is a necessity. I hope all goes well there for those who do go.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There will be no bullhorning this year at GZ, we may chant but not over the reading of victims, not to mention there will be several victims family members there with us as well as firefighters and police officers.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just hope it is a respectful protest. That's all. No need to drive the wedge any further at that moment.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake!! Why worry about alienating the ignorant? They have to be educated and if a part of that education is to wake them up forcefully then I am all for it. The MEDIA will never tell the truth, the papers and print media will never tell the truth, the people are bogged down in a deception kode as they always are in this nation.

Of course the events organizers will take all steps to make sure that they are respectful of the sensibilities of the victims familes, but if we are too laid back and we tip toe around whispering the truth we will never get any results. Never. The VAST majority of the American people have NO IDEA what reality is and they do not think that the actual murderers that planned and executed this inside job were anything but what the Bush cabal says they are: terrible old Osama and his cave dwelling Saudi's somehow managed to alter the laws of physics and to stand the military down because the President SAYS SO!!

We need massive exposure in public because of the dishonest and staged news spewing the lies direct from the White House into the living rooms of America. The shadow government, the ones who warned about " Angel is next ", and had the nuke codes and were OBVIOUSLY totally on the highest levels of the military,etc., showed their hand when that occurred. There was a COUP, not a terorist attack, and anyone who cannot see that needs to be educated, thats all.

Public demonstrations of the type that the brave and committed Truther's are doing should be applauded and supported even if one cannot attend: The feelings of the people have already been hurt as bad as one could imagine, if they get upset seeing the truth paraded then they should relaize that all of those people are not there for fun, but to save this nation from the take over we are seeing unfold right now.

The enemy is within!! The Bush administration is the Trojan horse that the neocons needed to pull this off, to start the war against the Muslims that will ignite the world war that they want so badly. It is all part of the big plan, fully laid out and open to any who read. But who reads anymore? Just a few, most sit dumbly in front of the TV sucking up Fox lies and nonsense. No wonder we are losing out liberties and nation so fast.

So the brave and good 9-11 Truther's deserve our thanks and support for being on the front lines of the fight of all fights; we are at the very end of America, and unless the 9-11 treachery is exposed we will fall forever and be gone as the nation we once were. The Halliburton camps will fill and still the people will slumber. Only when the end finally comes, when we are being herded by Blackwater mercenaries into busses to be taken away for ' processing and reeducation ' will it finally sink in. Too late then. Better try now to stop it, and the only ones I see making an effort are the souls ready to step up and make a stand in New York on 9-11.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Official Event Promo by We Are Change

www.youtube.com...

More info on Anniversary Events
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I guess my post about this event doesnt count.... but this thread is coming from someone who is actually gonna be there, haha.. I'm only kidding! You guys act like adults, let everyone be happy, and I'm rooting for Craig!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i just hope you don't get hurt on 'that' day.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Peyre]

top topics

join