It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry but why did the pentagon collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I mean thats a nice sounding structure, the damage was minimal, the so called plane disintegrated and yet it just collapsed. What makes me wonder is the reaction of the fireman and the people standing in front of the collapsing structure. Reaction = to Zero = they knew it was coming down.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by piacenza]

[edit on 20-8-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Maybe they had it knocked down on purpose, or it was nothing new to the people in the shot of the camera.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why did they not make any kind of simulation on why the pentagon felt?
I mean there should be some kind of study out right? I cannot find it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

A big plane flying very fast hit it and exploded on impact causing lots and lots of damage. You think there was a CD here too?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was commenting on the reactions with the O.P. But since it wasnt as tall as the WTC.. maybe the collapse in front of them wasnt loud enough to scare them to the point of running away, or it didn't have that feel to make them panic.. it just... fell.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I mean thats a nice sounding structure, the damage was minimal, the so called plane disintegrated and yet it just collapsed. What makes me wonder is the reaction of the fireman and the people standing in front of the collapsing structure. Reaction = to Zero = they knew it was coming down.

Damage is minimal?
If it was minimal, they sure ain't taking it with a stride. And their reaction? They knew it was coming down so your conclusion is that the conspiracy based on their reaction?
Or maybe they knew that the damage was that significant and backed away and just hosing from a distance. Just like the firefighters at WTC7 who were backing away because they knew WTC7 was going to collapse.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All kidding aside there was a study done from NIST and the ASCE.

It is a 45 page document if you choose to read it.

Ine regards to the collapse:

The structure was able maintain this deformed shape for approximately 20 minutes,at which point all five levels of RingE collapsed from column line 11 to approximately column line18

www.fire.nist.gov...

(page 17)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The damage is minimal according to people who see a sixteen-foot hole. There was a span of 90 feet on floor 1 where outer columns were removed en total (nine of them - tho opinions differ on three of those). Inside the damage gradually decreased but near the front, with few supports left, the stuff above fell. That's about it.

Purdue and the ASCE did interrelated studies -
www.purdue.edu...
(this one shows no engines, but is pretty accurate anyway for internal damage)
ASCE Building Performance Report PDF
Mete Sozen worked on both these, and also was involved with the recent WTC computer simulation.

It's been speculated that the building was demolished to hide the tiny missile hole. But it actually hid what looks to me like a 757 imprint. I'd almost supect this was the first Pgon-sponsored no plane clue to throw us off, but for the actual damage that made this look, to me, totally natural. The building did hold up remarkably well all in all since it is tough but yes, a small portion collapsed.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hello ill keep this short and sweet cuz i like straight to point, pentag0n was hit by a lazer guided missle, afterwards they made it collapse to cover up insignificant damage by the missle that was soppose to be caused by a plane, to make it seem like a plane hit it

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
hello ill keep this short and sweet cuz i like straight to point, pentag0n was hit by a lazer guided missle, afterwards they made it collapse to cover up insignificant damage by the missle that was soppose to be caused by a plane, to make it seem like a plane hit it

I agree, either a missile or a small plane that had a missle in the nose. I am still waiting for one person that just happened to have a video camera that day and filmed the whole thing. Wouldn't that be great.

Someone the FBI missed that just happened to be pointing their camera the right direction and was there at the right time. If this video did exist, how would you inform the pubic if you had such a video in your possession?

Would you mail it to the news where more than likely it would not be shown? Or would you upload it to YouTube or Google Video from a library that had internet access?

If it was an inside job, can you imagine the amount of people that would be upset who were involved.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Google "amazing pentalawn" and you may get some answers.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
DID YOU KNOW-THERE WAS A FLASH BEFORE THE SECOND AIRPLANE HIT THE BUILDING WHICH INDICATES THAT THERE WAS A BOMB IN THE BUILDING

DID YOU KNOW-THAT WHEN THEY ASKED THE GOV ABOUT THIS THEY SAID NO COMMENT

DID YOU KNOW-THE STAIRS MELTED WHICH ONLY MEANS FROM A BOMB,BECAUSE AIRPLANE GAS OR ANY GAS OR FUEL CANNOT MELT THE STAIRS, ONLY BOMBS

DID YOU KNOW-WHEN THEY TOLD BUSH WHILE SITTING AT THE CALL FOR KIDS THEY TOLD HIM WE'RE UNDER ATTACK HE SAT THERE STARING DOWN AT THE BOOK FOR 15 MIN DOING NOTHING

DID YOU KNOW-THAT BUSH WAS LONG FRIENDS WITH OSAMA BIN LADIN AND OTHER SAUDIA GUYS-

BOMBING THE BUILDING IS ONLY A REASON TO GET INTO IRAQ, WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY THEY'RE IN IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN THEY CLAIM THE OSAMA BOMBED THE BUILDINGS, WE ALL KNOW FOR THE OIL

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME OR THINK AM WRONG I WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT ANY THEORY YOU SEND ME, PLEASE DO TO [email protected]

THANK YOU FOR READING

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Originally posted by K-illuminati

I agree, either a missile or a small plane that had a missle in the nose. I am still waiting for one person that just happened to have a video camera that day and filmed the whole thing. Wouldn't that be great.

Someone the FBI missed that just happened to be pointing their camera the right direction and was there at the right time. If this video did exist, how would you inform the pubic if you had such a video in your possession?

Would you mail it to the news where more than likely it would not be shown? Or would you upload it to YouTube or Google Video from a library that had internet access?

If it was an inside job, can you imagine the amount of people that would be upset who were involved.

Missile or a plane huh? So the eyewitnesses who watched the jetliner slam into the Pentagon were in on it? The hundreds of recovery workers who spent weeks going through the debris sorting out airliner parts and human remains were in on it? Talking about a cast of thousands.....

Evidence:
Eyewitnesses to the jet
The wreckage of the jet recovered from the mess.
The remains of the passengers and crew KNOWN to have been on Flight 77 recovered from the mess and identified.

And you are talking about a MISSILE?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Magically-Keith

Did you know that most of your statements were false?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Just like the firefighters at WTC7 who were backing away because they knew WTC7 was going to collapse.

they didn't know that building 7 was gonna collapse they were just trying to put out the fires on the top floor and 13th floor.

(
i've been up for three days straight someone tell me if what he sed was sarcasm)

top topics

join