It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair and 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm well aware that this is yet another thread about 9/11 but i'm curious about something.something i would like the skeptics and non-believers to try and answer....

I,with my father,watched live all the events on that terrible day.many strange things appeared on t.v,but this is the most strange....

Several hours after both towers collapsed,Tony "i'm a tosser" Blair appeared on t.v.(after rushing out of a arms deal meeting with Syria.)
After waffling for several minutes he then announced to the nation that the attacks on the towers were committed by Al Quaeda and the main man was bin Laden.what makes this strange?

Well,at the time of transmition,the US government was still in total and utter chaos!! when a politian finally did appear on t.v.(many hours after Blair.)they didn't have a clue what was going on!!

So,how did Blair know who was behind the attacks??
Who told him?? Where did this information come from??

[edit on 20-8-2007 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Simple answer is that he was in cahoots with those who orchestrated those events, he probaly knew more than that bufoon Bush, who sat there like a cross eyed moron with an upside down book in his hands.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thats what i believe.and its yet another incident that can't be explained away,though no doubt people will try!!

join