It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already know the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If a person spend's their entire life searching for hard evidence of alien's they will find a lot but never a smoking gun unless you consider all of the evidence togeather the smoking gun... truth is right in front of us!

www.greatdreams.com...

ufos.about.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Do you agree why or why not?

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION'S!

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by littlegreenmen]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I saw UFO's only when the following happened:

1. I believed in them based on the reams of information and evidence that exists and I logically could not find any reason why they do not.

2. I desired to see them and even asked for it.

then I did see a ufo on two separate occasion.

now I wish to see an actual alien, but that may not happen so fast? hasn't yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Make sure to look really close at the first link there is a lot to read!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I belive in ETs, but I belive most UFO sightings are the US/UK/USSR (before collapse) experiments/weapons/disinformation.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
this supports that it may be our own technology... notice that most of the sightings are in the more powerful nations...

www.larryhatch.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is interesting as welll..

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Also you notice that these sightings are in rural areas or near militrary bases that the situation can be quickly controled.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
yes, quickly controled or never known about at all...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes, the alien element exists among the human population, and around the planet. I, personally, have not seen an alien, but there is a lot of evidence of UFO's that look otherworldly, or at least have technology we can't understand.

I just wonder what their agenda on human beings is and if they have the same mentality of the controlling powers of the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
"We" can only speculate. Priests who preach their dogma also claim they know the truth. Everyone claims they know the truth. The truth is all over the damn place apparently, and everyone knows it. That's how it seems to be. So that means EVERYTHING anyone ever says is true. Well great, so no one is ever wrong. Phew that solved THAT problem, NEXT! *eyeroll*

No matter HOW MUCH popularity/evidence/attention something receives, the truth can be absolutely something entirely different. In fact, the more popular something is, the farther from the truth it is. How easy do you think the truth is available in this world? Is it as easy as joining a religion? Do you really think it's THAT easy? And even if you did join the religion, you are only guessing. In fact, most things are simply guesses. What do you really know? What HAS NOT been programmed into you by society?

The truth is far more elusive than people assume. When you find it, you know it. It is undeniable. What really sucks is, when you find it, you realise how stupid everything else on this world is, how ignorant/lost the entire population of Earth is, and most importantly how much they are all controlled. Yup none of you have any freedom, you are all marionettes. You are all side dishes also in someone's dinner. You are nothing but chickens that are being grown in a chicken pen (Earth) for another race to consume. JUST LIKE the chickens aren't aware why they are in the chicken pen, neither are humans on Earth. And even if one chicken finds out and tells all the other chickens, they'll think the chicken's nuts.

Anyways, let's not confuse evidence and truth. Evidence can be forged. Truth can't.

So to answer the question of the poster of this threat, NO "we" have absolutely not the faintest idea what the "truth" is. But if you think you do, be my guest, enlighten us!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
lilblam- no need to get nasty about it

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreenmen
lilblam- no need to get nasty about it

I'm just saying, if you think after reading all of this stuff and comparing etc you finally found the truth, that's good. The problem is that all these volumes of stuff about aliens are so conflicting about who they are and their intentions their color their origins.. opposed on just about everything. How can you take that whole entire pile of absolutely different opinions, combine it together and write "truth" on it

And I'm not being nasty! It just doesn't make sense to me :|

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Im not saying that everything on these alien websites is true im just saying that when you put togeather all of the cover-ups and sightings abductions etc...you know that something is not right...it could be aliens it could be our own government who knows...

Also its hard to believe that we are the only living creatures in the univers...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreenmen
this supports that it may be our own technology... notice that most of the sightings are in the more powerful nations...

I'm not so sure that its our own technology as we have/ surposed to have freedoom of information and speach in the more powerful nations so the sightings might be the same in other countries but not reported by these nationals as they would not want their govenments to question them closer

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I do believe that there our things like UFO's and yes some our, our own but some are of ET origin.

And yes I do believe that there our Aliens that visit our world and have done for a millennium. You just have to take a look at the histories and legends from around the globe that at some point they witnessed the arrival of a being from the sky.

May own personal experience says that there is something out there which could be friendly, I have personally lost time on three different occasions ranging from several hours to the last time of a whole weekend.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't beleive in UFO's or aliens visiting earth. Even though I have seen many UFO's.

Conclusion:

The government make these things secret so that none of the technology could ever possibly leak out. They use UFO community response as a barometer for the secrecy of their craft.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense

join