It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 CCTV shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
have been having an interesting discussion concerning the CCTV shot taken outside the train station on the morning the July 7th 2005. It allegedly shows three of the suicide bombers preparing to enter the station and begin their attacks.

However someone pointed out to me that the original image shown below may have been manipulated. Check out the guy in the white baseball cap. Notice how the railing actually passes in front of his leg instead of behind it. And also the railing to the left on the picture is out of alignment to the one on the right of the suspect. I never really thought about this, but when pointed out to me it did stand out. You can download this image from anywhere, just do and image search on any search engine and this picture will come up, showing the same discrepancy. Has anyone also noticed this? or has there ever been an official explanation for this glitch?

I use Adobe photoshop quite a lot and I am very familiar with the process of image manipulation. Over the last few days I have managed to manipulate the CCTV image more. First of all I fixed the discrepancy in the original image, then one by one I removed the bombers all together. Take a look.

What disturbs me about these images is how easy they were to manipulate. And what’s more intriguing is, if the original image has been altered, then why do such a poor job at it. I mean anyone with a trained eye can see the glitch concerning the railings. It doesn’t make sense to make an obvious mistake and then release it as vital evidence, for public viewing.

Anyone care to have a shot at this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ooh this is very interesting and I've never seen it before but that doesn't mean it hasnt been around because I havent been active until recently.
Can you find this pic on multiple sites or is it just one? Because anyone really could have messed about with it like you have but if there are more copys of this pic itd be nice?
I'm intrigued.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The original image is the same on the big news sites, even the metropolitan police website has it identical, so the original frame is definetly legit.

Link

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I remember this picture being discussed somewhere before but the original picture that was being used was a bit smaller because rumours were that the van you can see in the right corner was actualy a police van. This coupled with the fact that the train the "bombers" got to London had been cancelled. Makes for interesting reading.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This has been talked about on ATS In depth.. Literally... kinda like Nick Berg in depth..

You should search for it.. They figured out it was fake as soon as it was posted online by news people.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if the UFO community is the "training ground" for government agents. Hone your skills here, where people will pick your images to death, and if you get a good score, then you can do it for big brother.

The whole drone story could have been a black op type training exercise to see how skilled the "hoaxers" were before they went on to other things. If you last more than a few days with the folks on ATS, then you get a pay grade increase and a better job in the propaganda department.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason Chapman
Notice how the railing actually passes in front of his leg instead of behind it.

Not how I see it. Here's what I see...

I don't think you can see the red guy's legs at all behind the yellow guy. The part of the railing you erased is in front of the refelctive structure behind the rail. I indicate the structure's edge with a green line.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You are right, you can't see the guys leg, and the railing doesn't overlap his leg. The railing seems to overlap his face though, but that could be something to do with the video, idk.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Amazing job!

You deserve 100,000 points for that.

Superb!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Where is this thread? Seems like IAP debunked this pretty quickly. How far indepth can this really go?

??????

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How in depth indeed!

You know the main problem with Forums such as these is that a topic can very quickly loose its potency. Also it is scary how an argument can break out instantaneously. When you use words like ‘Debunk’ and phrases such as ‘Not how I see it’ people quite often get on their back heel and start ranting and raving ‘How dare you, you son of *&$#’ thus giving the powers that be more room to maneuver. And once an argument has broken out the very essence of the topic which started off ever so innocently is buried for ever.
The way I see it, its pointless getting nasty, or calling people rude names because their opinion happens to conflict with yours. Not that anyone has already done that.

So back to business of this CCTV shot.

It’s a really good explanation you have come up with there IAP. However I do not see any kind of reflective object behind the rail. The only clear reflective surfaces which are visible in this picture are the puddles. And given the weather conditions of that morning any standing reflective object wouldn't have reflected much because of the overcast conditions. And added to that if it is some kind of electrical junction box it wouldn't have a reflective surface, just a dull grey surface. The only permanent object in that picture which would have maintained a reflective surface is the telephone box, which get cleaned regularly. I suppose you could phone the train station in general and ask them if there is an object behind that railing.
I blew up that reflective object you spoke of and noticed that it looks as if someone has used the clone tool on Photoshop. There seems to be a series of diagonal lines which are similar. sorry for the size of the picture.

Lets not forget the nature of this post, its not find a smoking gun, it’s to demonstrate that images can be altered quite easily to fool people into thinking what they’re looking at is real.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

It seems to have disappeared.. Go to ask the old people on here if they have it saved somewhere..

I thought I posted on it but it seems I don't have it anywhere..

I do remember about page 2 or 3 the whole 7/7 think was bunked.. The CCTV images wee garbage.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
crazy stuff. never thought cctv would be manipulated.

top topics

join