It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 56 Minutes - South Tower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Edit: reply button didn't work.
Reply to Cool Hand Luke

Oh my! What's that? I didn't say anything about "plane missiles". I said missile, as in NO plane/s involved. I'm sure you've got a video to "debunk" that also.

As for the video itself, it's good disinfo. The flashes may be kinetic energy being transfered into heat energy, but they certainly do not occur as the nose of the "plane" hits the building. Take a closer look at the Naudet film, wait until the "plane" is half way inside, then reverse in slow motion. You'll discover the flash occurs before impact. A flash also occurs before impact on the South Tower in two amateur videos. Actually, clips from those two are in the video you posted. Find the originals and reverse in slow motion, same results as the Naudet film.

But this isn't about planes or missiles or "missile planes", this is about the South Tower collapse, so back on topic:

I haven't had the chance to view your other disinfo videos, but I will. From one of your earlier posts you said gravity is to blame for the lower floors collapse, so I have a few questions:

How do you explain the steel pieces that were ejected over 200 feet?

How do you explain the near free-fall collapse? If gravity is to blame, friction from each collapsing floor would slow the collapse.

How do you explain the molten steel? Oh, that's right, you even posted a video that says no molten steel. I haven't watched it, but what do you call this:

Or this:

Or all the firefighter witnesses that say molten steel was flowing "like lava"?

I recommend you watch "911 - Blueprint for Truth - The Architecture of Destruction" You can find it here:
www.ae911truth.org...

Aside from all the other obvious CD trademarks, there is a ABC video of the South Tower collapse that caught a flash from one of the explosives which is shown in Blueprint for Truth. A screenshot is the best I can do because I cannot find the original ABC video(I added the red box).

Edit2: If anyone knows where to find the above original ABC South Tower collapse video, a link will be very appreciated.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin
Unrelated to the firefighters: Is it possible things were rushed because of a partial, natural "collapse" of WTC2? The infamous tilt

If you look around on the web, people have posted videos where little flashes can be seen in the building prior to the collapse. This is something that needs to be looked into in more detail, but it is possible that the tilt and buckling referred to by some debunkers was actually caused by preliminary detonations in the controlled demolition process.

Personally I don't believe that any tilt or buckling was caused by the planes or the fire.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join