It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bosnia Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I started having real doubts on the actually timeline of the war in bonsia, i tihnk some things are left out of the picture as they are with almost all wars, i mean Clinton started getting interested in bosnia right after the little scandel with monica hopeing to drive the public away from that.

but i also found this out

The Guardians of Stealth and Delta Force Origins of the Bosnia Conflict:

"The Guardians of Stealth: There are at least three distinct classifications of police that guard our most well-kept secrets. Number one, the Military Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black Berets, is a multi-national tactical force primarily used to guard the various stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth aircraft built. Ten crashed, so there were at last count about 162. Bill Clinton signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations. There have been indications that the Delta Force was sent over to Bosnia during the last days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force, and that they started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to actually start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding administrations for political purposes."

forums.shoutwire.com...

This affects me very emotionally, i am form bosnia and i honestly hated the war. I mean it was just like the stuff that happend in rwanda, the genocide where best friends and even neighbors tunred on each other. Its horrible and to read abotu that stuff that special forces could have been the catalyst for the acutal war enrages me...lives were ruined, does anyone have any more information on the bosnian war, and anything that might have happend in secret.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, it was a horrible war, as was the croatian conflict. Im not taking sides here because I have friends and relatives on both sides of the fence, and I am not a great fan of former Milosevic, but I do beleive that he knew there was external influences in the area and he even mentioned this during his trial. I beleive he was killed, yes I know they reported a heart attack, but I think he knew somthing about US interference in the former Yugoslavia and was promptly shut up before he could spill the beans.

Also, I was wondering, how and why did the UN allow Bosnia to become a nation when it was never ever more than just a state?

Not only that but a muslim majority lead one?

Wouldn't you think that it would be against the NWO goals of having a muslim state within the EU?

Or was this meant to try and lure Al-Qaeda types in Europe through Bosnia for their terrorist campaigns in Europe?

I know there were report of Mujahadeen and other islamic fundamentalists groups fighting for the Bosnians throughout the war.

I think the US got involved, in one way, because Yugoslavia was a close partner of Russia and Europe didnt want a russian partner amongst its EU state membership.

Anyone else have any info or theories regarding this conflict?

The massacre at Srebrenica, under the watchful eye of the UN observers, I beleive was allowed to happen to justify further action against Serbia. UN is corrupt as anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought the conflict was settled by having Bosnia becoming an autonomous country.

Edit: I agree with the above post about luring Islamic fundamentalist into the country.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by BostonOrange]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yea i know i to have friends and family on both sides, well mostly bosnian and croatian. I love that land, and croatia is a beuty that should be seen by the world. It just breaks me inside when i see all the racism and horrible torcher that has been implemented there. I mean its just wrong and i know that there was also some other aspects to it, america was involved or the nwo i just got a feeling.

If you think about it, having bosnia become a moslty muslim state could lead to a future where the NWO could say to the people...this is a breading ground for terrorists, we must come in and take control. I mean my father even told me one theory was that america came to bosnia because when most of the forces were stationed in itally they were told to leave or something, and i guess bosnia would be the next big step to place the forces. I mean there is allot of open land there.

i found this interesting

Dodik and several advisers who also spoke with NewsMax in Washington warned that Muslim Bosnia has become "a platform for attacking the United States and Europe using ‘white' Al Qaeda members who look like Europeans."

"When I was asked by [former State Department official] Bob Gelbard why we have to stay in Bosnia, I said it was to prevent the creation of a Muslim state in the heart of Europe," Dodik said.

Well before the Dayton accords, the Bosnian Muslim authorities forged a close relationship with Osama Bin Laden, even providing him a Bosnian diplomatic passport after his Saudi passport was revoked by the Saudi government.

Five of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were trained in Bosnian Muslim al Qaeda camps.

i cant belive they are saying the 9/11 hijjackers were trianed in bosnia, here is the original thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Belive me i know bosnia, the people there are not extermist, sure they are muslim but are very laid back...lol, it could also go back to WW1 i mean the start of WW1 was in bosnia.

I think it could also deal with the fact that iran helped bosnia durring the war, i mean who knows maybe the us thought that bosnia would have been irans allie.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
another big issue in relation to this area and the theories surrounding it, is why the hell is the US and the UN pushing so hard for Kosovo to get autonomy, when it was never a nation either?

Kosovo, is such a little piece of land that it isnt worth the trouble to justify making it a nation, but the US is still pushing the issue.

Just look back, kosovo was where this whole Yugoslav uprising began with protestors getting shot and revenge attacks back in 1989.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I share the opinion of MIchael Parenti, that NATO and US involvement in the bosnia/kosovo conflict only encouraged a deepenning of the war. For an exellent read go here :The Rational Destruction of Yugoslavia

Interesting to note that NATO commanders new the sarajevo market massacre was a planted bomb (muslim origns) and not an artillery shell fired from bosnian soldiers. The destruction of the federal republic of Yugoslavia was a sad day for the forces of democracy. My heart still goes out to those that suffered, and still suffer from that senseless war.

Also interesting that the KLA held the largest share in the herion trade in many neighbouring countries and provinces. Once again, US and NATO state power supporting drug runners in their effective war against the population of the planet.

Here is another good article by M.P when he went to Yugoslavia after the fighting. Aftermath

[edit on 15-8-2007 by InSpiteOf]

top topics

join