It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage of WTC7, news reporter reports that WTC7 may fall.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Now remember that BBC and other news media supposedly follow the script where they suppose to say WTC7 has collapsed about almost half hour before it collapsed. Well this reporting shows that there was a warning that the building may collapse which is why the news media got it wrong in thinking the building fell, when it did not at the time.

This evidence suggests they were informing the media that WTC7 could collapse. Not the other way around where the media SUPPOSE to inform the audience that the WTC7 has collapsed.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well you can argue it as you do, others will surely argue that the scene was being stage-managed to make the eventual freefall collapse of WTC 7 onto its own footprint, with a center crimp and squibs, and thermal hotspots in the basement for weeks after, look like an "inevitability."

And there are other video reports of police and firemen managing the crowd and saying the building was going to collapse. So not really new, and certainly not conclusive by any means.

Any time stamp on this btw?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And was there a warning that building 6 might collapse? I also heard there was a warning the Windsor Building was going to collapse(SPAIN), well it never did. This is due to people seeing the Towers collapse and being fooled into structures do this when on fire.

The timing of the report, the fact the report broke up just before the actual collapse,the fact of the collapse and the manor of collapse all speak volumes.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There was a warning that WTC 3 was going to collapse, or actually, was partially collapsing.

WTC 1, 2, 3, and 7 had something in common. (other than their collapsing) can any of you guess what that might be?

Here is a hint: WTC 4,5, and 6 were the "shortest" buildings in the complex.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And here is another hint. The taller the building, the more redundancy is built in due to the larger loads. It is interesting, building 6 was basically on fire top to bottom had a big hole through its roof and right through its internal structure but remained standing.

Building 7 which of course had some CIA and other things inside was the building that decides to free-fall in 6.5 seconds!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
WTC3 was the smallest building in the complex and it was rained on by enormous pieces of debris from both towers, as it was kind of between them both.

Nonetheless, there was more of it standing afterwards than of WTC7:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What you see is the steel cage installed inside hotel after 1993 bombing
to prevent it from collapsing (bomb went off below the hotel then it was
the VISTA, later bought by MARRIOTT).

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think the best proof from the video comes from the smoke from WTC 7 anmd the reporter stating that it is still on fire, smoke is billowing out and there is concern it may collapse.

I think some of you were expecting him to say "WTC 7 is still there but we are standing by to hear what Mr Silverstien wants to do".

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
What you see is the steel cage installed inside hotel after 1993 bombing
to prevent it from collapsing (bomb went off below the hotel then it was
the VISTA, later bought by MARRIOTT).

Steel? And it didn't melt or vaporize?
I don't understand.
"Sarcasm"

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I think the best proof from the video comes from the smoke from WTC 7 anmd the reporter stating that it is still on fire, smoke is billowing out and there is concern it may collapse.

I think some of you were expecting him to say "WTC 7 is still there but we are standing by to hear what Mr Silverstien wants to do".

Mr. Silverstein?
More like, pedantic, belligerent old fart, a worthless, steaming heap of cow dung.

top topics

join