It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Half of the entire Chinese population believes in UFOs.

Hundreds of scientists and engineers conduct thorough studies of the unidentified phenomenon. According to Chinese ufologists, aliens live among humans. Ugologists also claim that recently aliens started to show more interest in China. Most recent UFO was spotted in Nanking, China.

Aliens used to be interested in the US up until recently. According to Sun Shili (and his opinion is shared by many in the National Society) some of the aliens live among us, by turning into humans.

english.pravda.ru...

I have a section on my website called Aliens Among Us also.
www.mentalstimulation.com...

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by PuPP]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I heard there are four different races of aliens in America living under Nevada and other states, I say we should be careful what if they attack?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
GraemeJ, what if THEY have already taken over?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
GraemeJ, what if THEY have already taken over?

Who is that Military man who talks about the Assessment and how the Generals got all shook up because one species looked just like us? Mind has gone blank on his name..... so according to him they could pass you at an airport or Mall and you would be totally unaware of what just happened..

Michael

Mind is healing - Robert Dean

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ark-Angel, I'm not sure. But I firmly believe THEY do live amongst us.

The evil ones currently rule earth and have for many centuries and are responsible for its environmental destruction. We all contribute to it as well.

Sucking up Earths natural resources faster than they can be replaced and turning Earth into a toxic wasteland.

Edit: USE CLEAN ENERGY!

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by PuPP]

join