It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd red coloring;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why is it that the three buildings directly beside the world trade centers have
a large red coating on them? Does anyone know what this is? Its seems too convienant to me to have the three buildings in the area probably most dangerous spot in relation to the towers coverd with something that if you ask me looks really heat retardant. Espically if these towers were built to stand against anything.

[/$0.02]

also,
i dont know what they are but on this picture its the vent-type thing just above
the odd design on WT7, but WT7, and the two towers all have these, maybe
there just vents, or maybe they have something to do with how easily
the towers collapsed?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Renshin]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Renshin]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looks odd... the whole picture looks odd.. whats with that red crane? coming out of the side of the building?

The red could possibly from the sun possibly the sky was red and its a reflection.

EDIT although the sky doesn't look red at all... I'm confused

[edit on 8/12/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That picture appears to have been "manipulated".

Take a look at the building to the left of the "big red" one.

Now look at the red on that building. It doesn't go all the way to the edge of the building from top to bottom.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone It doesn't go all the way to the edge of the building from top to bottom.

Ah-ha.. I see... looks as though someone added some sort or red masking to the picture...

Also looking closer at the crane it appears its an optical illusion and that its only painted red from a certain point.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There are images where the buildings are like that.. As in have the red stuff on them..

I dont know why, I still dont understand it. If you look at Alex Jones martial law you can see it.

Also images of GZ from sky view.

I will find some and post them later on.

::EDIT::

Here is an image or 2 that shows the same thing.

Altho if you look at the crane to the right, it looks like its coming out of BT(Bankers Trust).. Its the black building on the right.. The big one.

[edit on 8/12/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It could just be from the sunset. I know that sometimes when the sun sets here, it looks like the trees are on fire.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The red cast you see on the buildings is actually safety netting commonly used in construction and when the facades of buildings are undergoing maintenance or cleaning. It protects passersby from accidentally falling debris.

Since the buildings surrounding the WTC were damaged by falling debris, they put this netting up as a safety measure. All the pictures you show are well into the clean-up process. There is nothing unusual here.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

It's a mesh of some sort. We are actually looking through the mesh in this photo. My guess would be a mesh to catch any debris that may fall onto the ground zero and hurt workers.

Here's one. Although it's green and not red. I have seen orange before.

www.wire-mesh-netting.com...

Edit: Yeah, what Gottago said. I should have read a feww more posts.

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
while it very may well be mesh, i would think that if it were it would have a constant coloring throughout, but in a couple of the pics the red coloring appears to be almost like faded. i also found something in thicheaded's(sp? sorry TH) post, second pic, building on right. it appears that on the left most front of that building there is some graffitti of a person?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's mesh, without a doubt.

www.jadedragon.com...

The building in the background, the World Financial Center, with the square red mesh is one of many that sustained damage and is in the process of repair.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
Looks odd... the whole picture looks odd.. whats with that red crane? coming out of the side of the building?

The red could possibly from the sun possibly the sky was red and its a reflection.

EDIT although the sky doesn't look red at all... I'm confused

[edit on 8/12/0707 by Bumr055]

If you look at other pictures of the area those buildings really do have the red coverings. You'd think they'd get most pummled with debries no? I almost wish that chinese building did collapse, then people would realise that buildings that tall dont just not destroy everything around them haha.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
That picture appears to have been "manipulated".

Take a look at the building to the left of the "big red" one.

Now look at the red on that building. It doesn't go all the way to the edge of the building from top to bottom.

True but if you look at the reflection in the building to the right you can see that the red is indeed there.

*GAH* Sorry I retract the google comment i looked at the wrong google tab haha, Sorry.

By the way, does anyone have any ideas about the vent things on WTC 1,2, and 7?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Renshin]

top topics

join