It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani a real hero not the 911 first responders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is one of his statment from Ohio.
Now I can't prove he is (obviously) lying but knowing the person I would guess he is. I honestly believe he is a sick evil person. I just hope he will back his statment with real evidence.

Campaigning in Ohio, Giuliani defended his work, including raising funds.

"This is not a mayor or a governor or a president who's sitting in an ivory tower," he said. "I was at ground zero as often, if not more, than most of the workers. ... I was there working with them. I was exposed to exactly the same things they were exposed to. So in that sense, I'm one of them."

Battalion Chief John McDonnell, head of the Uniformed Fire Officers Association in New York, said: "I have a real problem with that statement. I think he's really grasping and trying to justify his previous attempts to portray himself as the hero of 9/11."

apnews.myway.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't read that as he's saying he's a hero.
Just that he was there working along side them, so he's one of them, people who wanted to help.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If he was such a "hero" why was he running for his life while these first responders where dying? Why did he abandon his bunker?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Guliani comes off as a slimy fellow to me. Maybe I misperceive him, but I don't trust him one bit. I'm using correct capitalization so you KNOW I mean it. LOL (i usually post all in lower case)

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
He strikes me as nothing but a liar and a leach.

Giuliani said. "I was at Ground Zero as often, if not more, than most of the workers. I was there working with them. I was exposed to exactly the same things they were exposed to. So in that sense, I'm one of them."
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yea that is a misleading title. Nowhere does it imply that he was saying the first responders were not heroes, he just thinks he was just as much of a hero. If there really were terrorists that could fly planes so accurately how come they couldn't aim for these scumbags?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yea that is a misleading title. Nowhere does it imply that he was saying the first responders were not heroes, he just thinks he was just as much of a hero. If there really were terrorists that could fly planes so accurately how come they couldn't aim for these scumbags?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Giulliani is a parasite. Can anyone find a photo of him at ground zero digging through the muck doing rescue and recovery? Hell no, the only times he was down there were for photo ops just like bush minor.

He tried to ride the fact that he was mayor during 9/11 to an illegal third term and he is trying to ride it into the presidency. He has nothing to offer but more of the same old bull hooey.

Now come on Sauron, thats an insult to vampires.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by grover]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am glad he is actually retracting his statement saying he misspoke:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I am glad he is actually retracting his statement saying he misspoke:
news.yahoo.com...

bloody well too.
As if he'd get his hands dirty with the true heroes.
What a slimy poo!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He really thinks he's something doesn't he?
My cousin is FDNY and believe me, 90% of the guys hate Giuliani.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
Guliani comes off as a slimy fellow to me. Maybe I misperceive him, but I don't trust him one bit. I'm using correct capitalization so you KNOW I mean it. LOL (i usually post all in lower case)

Always go with your gut feeling.

He might not say "I'm a hero!", but the way he milks his deeds of that day is basically the same thing.

He's revolting. Every time I hear him speak I want to wretch.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He is so patently offensive that it absolutely amazes me that he leads the pack of Republican wannabes. Surely the rank and file Republicans are not THAT callow!!! I would not vote for him for road kill collector.

top topics

join