It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mastermind???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The detainees -- including Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States -- were moved to Guantanamo Bay by the president last September after being held in secret CIA prisons around the world.

Link

Ok, so if Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the alleged 9/11 master mind... what about Bin Ladin? Perhaps all those quotes we've been hearing from Bin Ladin about not having anything to do with 9/11 are correct...

And maybe the govt (who i think had big part to play in 9/11) are trying to take the minds of Americans off Bin Ladin. hmmm

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Fixed link.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Mohammed had the plan and it was authorized to move forward at hte precise time by Bin Laden and associates. No conspiracy, jsut some random facts.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
can you say patsy?

i.a.cnn.net...

he was all about the bling bling and confesses to every crime since wwii here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thx for the site.

It was interesting reading the interview.

But i still wonder how much connection Bin Ladin actually had with 9/11. The interview could be disinformation. or a deal could have been made before the interview. or the interview could actually be true. Who knows eh. we wernt there.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Ok, so if Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the alleged 9/11 master mind... what about Bin Ladin? Perhaps all those quotes we've been hearing from Bin Ladin about not having anything to do with 9/11 are correct...

Last I checked we don't have Bin Laden in custody. . . What does that have to do with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed being moved to Guantanomo?

Although the FBI's most wanted lists still do not charge him directly with being involved with the events of 911. . .

2PacSade-

new topics

top topics

join