It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man in my town posts protest website raided by feds???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
www.nsa-wiretap-protest.org... he came into our store a few weeks ago and we started talking about warrantless wiretapping then he wrote down the link to this website for me he has a boot log for when the fed raided his website but im not 100% sure that this is the truth or if hes just trying to get attention but please go to his website read the boot log and tell me wut u think and to the admins has anything like this been recorded here and if so is this really federal activity or did he get freaked out by a common occurence??

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 2-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I wish i could tell you but those numbers are just that to me. numbers. Its an interesting read below the numbers though.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
yeah thats the problem im having i wouldnt know where to begin looking through those numbers at what would or wouldnt be a hacking attempt but im going to attempt to contact him tommorow but yeah other than that it is a pretty interesting read

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the satellite tracking link I signed up

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It sounds to me like this man may be part of the goverment. Just think about what he is suggesting you to do. he is trying to get thousands of people to do things that are highly suspicious. When the nsa has all this data, then they will be able to say , Look at all the activity going on in the united states. This would just fuel there cause even more. So dont add to the problem. He is claiming that this will somehow overload there resources. I can tell you that it will not. It is possible this guy really believes what he is saying and he thinks this method will work. Just think about what i am saying and make your own choice. I believe my point is more plausable then his. The last thing anyone needs is the feds knocking on there door because of some stupid attempt to derail there program. And i believe that in it self may carry some penalty If the evidence shows that was your ententions. This is just my opinion and I may be way off base in my claims.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
sorry it took me so long to come back everyone i talked to him ((i didnt ask if he would mind me using his name so i just wont for right now)) he said how the upload server was accessed unsuccesfully several times when he wasnt online he said that a few were succesful and he has to rebuild the site several times and eventually got a program that monitors activity something to that effect anyway whats wierd is i havent seen him around town i had to get his number from my dad to contact him i think your idea that he works for the government isnt too far off base i will have more on this not too long from now ((im trying to be a rapper a student and a defendant all at once it gets tiring)) but please continue with you insight

top topics

join