It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the government NOT telling us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was searching online for conspiracies and found this youtube link. have you seen this yet???

This book is being banned in America. someone is trying to prevent this from being published..

this cant be true... can it???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Conspiracy concerning healthcare? Im more than willing to bet its regarding the suppression of some miracle drug or whatnot. If its the case, then its pretty obvious as to why something such as that book is being banned.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
That video is a fraud IMO. The guy is being really overly demonstrative with his hands, in an attempt to make up for the lack of facial expression. I'm guessing this is an intel op to get people on a list of health care 'terrorists'.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
For those of us that have dial-up and can't view youtube, what is the name of the book being banned?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"The Pandora Perscription"

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Are you a plant? Seems like another marketing guy trying to sell books like Gary Trudeau.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thank you DEM. One of my friends emailed me about that book today but he also made reference to the youtube, so I'm glad to finally get a booktitle and read up on what's causing all the hooplah.

top topics

join