It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"tell the truth" Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
"tell the truth" Video
By Mos Def - Immortal Technique - Eminem
www.youtube.com...

I think this video is quite bold.
It's been viewed about 600,000 times.
A friend of mine had it posted on his site www.bishart.com... and when I watched it I was a bit taken back. So... What do ya think about the video?
or

I know Mos Def and especially Eminem are popular guys and I'm sure at least a million people follow their music and stuff. That's a lot of kids hearing bin laden didn't blow up the towers, and the Eminem part near the end about setting precedents...

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Illuminated_1]

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 8/1/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Man, didnt Eminem retire? Ill have a look at this video though, mainly because of Immortal Technique

OH i just realised I know this song, its not very new as far as Im aware. Good song, "fahrenheit 9/11 thats just scratching the surface" ..so true, good video

[edit on 30-7-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I love it! Whoever designed the video did an awesome job. It is going to take people in the mainstream entertainment world who already have the ear of so many people to speak up for these kinds of views to ge out to the pubic.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Eminem voice was just sampled on the track, I don't believe he contributed to the song. I like the song

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
this song is awesome but its several years old. great find on the video tho.

its also jadakiss on the hook with mos def. I posted the lyrics to this a long time ago but cant find the thread.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
thanks.. that was tight!!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This video combined with all the other information out there makes you look at things harder and in a different light. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. That is amazing, I have to give props to those involved because this thing could lead to prosecution by the failed government with the laws limiting protest.

Best part from the whole rap:

All they talk about is terrorism on television,
They tell you to listen,
But they don't really tell you their mission.

They funded Al-Qaeda,
And now they blame the Muslim religion,
Even though Bin Laden was a CIA tactition.

They gave him billions of dollars,
And they funded his purpose.

Fahrenheit 911?
Thats just scratching the surface.

Jon

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuseInPink
This video combined with all the other information out there makes you look at things harder and in a different light. Thanks for sharing.

What type of other information are you referring to? :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've always heard the title of that single listed as "Bin Laden" (as opposed to "Tell the Truth"), and yes, as others have mentioned, it's been around for a few years.

If you enjoyed that one, you may enjoy Immortal Technique's songs "The Cause of Death", and possibly "The 4th Branch" too. Both can be found on Youtube.

[edit on 7/31/07 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Heard of Loose Change?
Ever watched any Alex Jones?
or maybe....
911 Ultimate con job
Here a just a few my friends.... I wish I could get these videos on regular TV so that EVERYONE would WAKE the &*^( UP!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This Thread on ATS which shows that video should be watched by many many people. Not just Americans but all over the world. I knows this a bit off topic but I am referring to videos regarding 911. Great Post BTW OP.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thank you, that's a good video; its all new to me, I guess I've been out of the music scene for too long.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is a couple more videos set about 9/11 and such. I made this post a while ago.. There are a few more people in there like Paris and Roy Shivers you might wanna look at also.

There are also more videos by Immortal Technique that you might want to look at.

www.spikedhumor.com...

Sorry for spamming another site that isnt CT but this is the only place I have seen these videos all in 1 place that are easy to get to.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It was new to me too, mmmuuuumy. Thank you for taking the time to watch it friend. :-) I hope you sent it to all your buddies to watch too! Museinpink threw up a few good videos as well. They are not NEW, but still good to re-watch every once in a while and pass on to those who may have not have seen them yet.
Bin Laden didn’t blow up the towers… it was you…. is kind of catchy to me.
ThichHeaded, Thank you for posting/sharing your info. In retrospect, I should have just posted what I had to say in your 911 Music thread. :-)

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Illuminated_1]

new topics

top topics

join