It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Way Or the Other, There Will Be A New World Order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
According to scriptures, Jesus Christ will reign over a One World Government. I was wondering how many people here would support a New World Order ran by Jesus Christ? I'd also like to know who would be opposed to this. Does anyone here follow Jesus Christ but dislike a New World Order? If so, how do you both worship Jesus Christ as a savior but reject the possible of the Kingdom of God being formed on Earth and ruled by Jesus Christ? Are you having difficulty with this idea? Are you actively helping to build the Kingdom of God on Earth but at the same time reject the idea of a New World Order? Do you believe both ideas to be separate, or do you consider the Kingdom of God and a One World Government as one in the same?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Christ is not in flesh but new Christ consciousness humanity will supposedly achieve in near future. This is the real Second Coming. Still some teacher or prophet may arrive and help people with that.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I agree that the "second coming" is more to do with Christ Consciousness than a physical single entity.

I also think there is a possibility that a person who reaches this level will begin the task of uniting humanity/ushering in the golden age by use of the information hidden in Egypt..

Then again, multiple people could reach this level, and then it would be a chain reaction..

join