It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Meyer's Personal Files - Download Now!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I encourage you to download these .pdf files below. In case this site get's hijacked or disappears mysteriously. Someday we will be able to talk freely on this subject. Today 3/07 it is forbidden to know this stuff, we don't need the stinking black oil. They plan on pumping the ole buried Garden of Eden under Iraq, the Tigris / Euphrates River Valley. All that lush garden decomposed in the world' s finest reserves. Let's leave God's old garden alone. Don't you think? Run a car on water instead. How much record breaking profit are you making in your wallet? Also I have experienced record breaking global warming this summer, how about you? 8/06. Oil funds the guns, rockets, ammo of the insurgents in Iraq.The fruits bear witness, the war in Iraq is a quagmire, led by false informatiom and a false flag operation.

WebPage

Pass the files on and keep a copy too. Don't let the power of free energy be taken from the people!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, but don't expect much from this society today. People are as corrupted and their leaders. People talk about evil elite like they came from different planet, yet almost nobody realizes if leaders are removed, there is unlimited supply of equally greedy people waiting to get a bite and oppress some more... I suggested 2 times already, steam engines are what people deserve today.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to here that. I looked back at you posts but I didn't read them all yet. I am very interested in "Free Energy" concepts but I am nothing of a physicist or scientist. I found the website while reading more into free energy and I remember hearing about the death (Murder) of Stan. I am sending the work to all the colleges in Ireland and I hope someone will pick it up and look into it further. WE know this technology exists but still people continue to ignore it and pay high electricity and fuel costs. The changes of Humanity would be unbelievable if this technology was brought into the main stream and maybe this is why it continues to be ignored. People would rather continue to walk around with their eyes closed and live in fear of their so called "Government".

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You see now how much interest there is for the free energy?

People are mostly interested just in shock value today, so no wonder war is so common.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If I was in the Government's shoes, I would want to keep this stuff a secret too.
They are making so much money off of oil right now it is not even funny.
Once it was proved that the people were willing to pay three dollars a gallon, why lower it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's some guys that have carried on the work of Stan Meyer and have a 94 Dodge truck running 100% on water. Spread the word!

www.project.nsearch.com...

new topics

top topics

join