It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Moves Into the Top Tier, Suggesting All His Support is Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In your scenario I would have to currently agree with the ODDS MAKERS, but I think that there is a long time until the election and things can change quickly. As it is today Hillary is 2-1 Paul is 7-1, I agree that today Hillary would win. I think in the next year Dr. Paul's message will gather strength and when he wins a couple of the Republican straw polls and primaries he will become better odds than Hillary.

I think Fred is already in trouble and he aint even announced yet, the odds makers don't see him as a serious threat.I use the odds makers because they are not liberal or conservative, they are simply CAPITOLISTS. They make those odds based on what they think will make them money and what will not. They don't use personal biases or favoritism in their odds making because they would be out of a job pretty quickly, those people are statisticians and they are good at it...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I highly recommend this video to get a really good firm ideology and principles Ron Paul stands for. Grab some pop corn its long. Ron Paul @ Google 07-14-07

This one is good too little bit more youth targeted. Ron Paul @ youtube 07-13-07

[edit on 15-7-2007 by GameSetMatch]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Interesting that no one wants to talk about Ron Paul or his message on the Neo-Conned side. Deflect to anything including name calling because he is on a websiste, anything but actually talk about the CONSERVATIVE CORE PRINCIPLES he speaks.

If memory serves (usually pretty good, but when memory fails, the Search function comes in handy), I remember a thread started by Springer that addresses such Political Bashing as you're describing. And all it would take to stop a consistant "basher" is a single click on the "Alert" button, conveniently located at the bottom of every such post...Hint! Hint!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Interesting that no one wants to talk about Ron Paul or his message on the Neo-Conned side. Deflect to anything including name calling because he is on a websiste, anything but actually talk about the CONSERVATIVE CORE PRINCIPLES he speaks.

If memory serves (usually pretty good, but when memory fails, the Search function comes in handy), I remember a thread started by Springer that addresses such Political Bashing as you're describing. And all it would take to stop a consistant "basher" is a single click on the "Alert" button, conveniently located at the bottom of every such post...Hint! Hint!

OK I know when I am being talked about. I reviewed my postings in this thread, and I do not see myself calling Ron Paul names. I don't even bash the guy once.

I do question his support and supporters, but I have not "bashed" this insignificant candidate. Other than calling him an anti-war Republican? But that is what he is running as, so I don't see that as name-calling.

BTW the Alert button does not work.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

This is about the 10-15th post about Ron Paul, and you are calling me redundant?

Sure he may have 1-2% of true Republicans, but he is being built up by anti-war(American) Democrats. (There I said it again
)

This is so obvious, but there are alot of uninformed people out there, so I can see how they can be fooled.

Yeah, actually I am calling you redundant. I normally don't mind but it seems to be for some reason other than discussion.

I do find it odd that you left out and did not reply to this section of my post: "I'd love for you to substantiate that..."

I disagree and have had quite a bit of personal and online experience that totally contradicts what you are saying. So, where are you getting your info.

There is nothing unAmerican about being against this war (matter of fact there are many reasons to be, even if you exclude the garbage/hackery/flipfloppityness the Dems use for political fuel).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join