It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 time travel theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well the masters of synchromystic analysis did it again. heres a video highlighting a possible time travel event with the flashing helicopter on 9-11. Watch as an early heiroglyph with a military looking helocopter stares you in the face. Is it real? members.tripod.com... www.catchpenny.org... But with all the mysticism behind the occult and 9-11, hitler and the ufo, agartha (inner earth) and the worlds powerful occultists. Could it be true that we are living in a protective bubble of denial, while our faceless and silent masters rob the earth of its sovereignty, by preparing to soon ignite saturn, converting it into a new sun and burning 2/3s of the earth and other planets by weakining our o-zone for a time, possibly killing any intelligent life inside saturns hollow shell as well? Or is it all fantasy?
I would recommend mass citizen arrests of high level actionaries. just to be safe. but good luck with that right.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This guys videos are off the hook
Who is this guy soundlessdawn?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
they are good. agreed. Very inciteful work, better than most i'd say. Theyre short, to the point, and free. And very enlightening in a way if your a crazy tin foil nut like i am.

new topics

join