It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, and possible reason for this disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think the truth of all this, as is so often the case, is somewhere in the middle. I am interested in the true nature of the global agenda. Although I am almost certain Arizona Wilder had pre-programmed responses and explanations implanted during her programming, which she describes clearly actually, she speaks of being taught their (reptilians) history etc. in a sort of classroom setting. I am reasonably certain this is done as a fail-safe to protect the “biggest secret” as it were. And whether she was fed to icke to throw us off a trail that he was already starting to go on. Or if Icke found her on his own, with her pre-programmed failsafe securely in place .I do not know nor do I claim to.
I do think Arizona was really involved in very dark rituals involving very prominent people I base this on her genuineness and that great lengths were taken to discredit this portion of her testimony, E.G. the Reptilians thing both before and after. I think that this part would do the globalist folks no good as disinformation. The idea of global leaders going to satanic blood rituals would be very unproductive as disinformation If it were untrue. Keep in mind too this was before Alex Jones’ Bohemian Grove stunt so there was no precedent or reason to bring this into the mainstream, to the best of my knowledge. Since then however, and thanks to many different researchers and whistle blowers It has become, as crazy as it seems, common knowledge to those of us who study these things that there is a dark ritual based religion participated in by those who are perpetuating this global government. And the threat of this eventually coming out is, in fact a motive to discredit it. Personally, I do not think that the participants do these things for nothing, of all the traits that I know about them ‘stupid’ is not one of those. As I have noted before in regards to Arizona’s description of these rituals, she speaks of the true purpose for these ceremonies is to in effect release purely spiritual beings called “old ones” who then impart information to the elite in attendance. Presumably marching orders as it were. This is consistent with Satanism assuming that Satan is a REAL being and that these people are serving HIS agenda for the one world government described in revelations, and at that level the participants serve through absolute fear and terror as well as for greed and blood lust. I believe that there is a biblical reason for this and its quite amazing in fact. Please here this. In Daniel chapter two When Daniel interprets this for us he makes an especially provocative allusion in verse 43: And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Daniel 2:43 As he switches to a personal pronoun, they, "shall mingle themselves with the seed of men..." Just what (or who) are "mingling with the seed of men?" These would seem to refer to some beings who are not the seed of men themselves! Could this be a hint of a return to the mischief of Genesis 6 ? (the nephilim) It staggers the mind to consider the potential significance of Daniel's passage and its implications for the future global governance. Remember this is talking about the LEADERS of the last Global empire…some of this should start making sense by now.
Rev 16:13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
I don’t know what to tell you about the shapeshifting, I think it’s a perception thing, I know that Dr Bill Deagle has a theory of what people are actually seeing when they claim to see this..personally I don’t trust him at all, (claims he is a prophet and says he was tempted by the Pindar) but he may have something on that point (“shapeshifting”). I would be remiss If I didn’t mention that Sitchin was implicated by Arizona Wilder as Illuminati misinformation agent and that his work, while widely believed (by design) in these days has been thoroughly discredited sitchiniswrong.com... I mention this to show you the grand scheme of this in my opinion. They are forming a world government for because it is Satans will to do so, they are the returned Nephilim. They will use this idea of aliens in the “traditional” sense to unite the world into a Global Religion, that is what Sitchin and Tsarion are doing, they are the unholy version of John the Baptist, if you will. There is a tie between Government psyops fake abductions, and real ones, and MKULTRA, we are indeed in for some interesting times. These hybrids are real in a sense and they are working and trading with our leaders, as ridiculous as it sounds, it biblically sound. The disinformation has always been about diverting the true identity of these things, Deception is coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow, that's ugly formatting.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
here related material to the above post.

arizona wilders testimony to David Icke
video.google.com...

Dr Deagle talking about people indwelt with entities
video.google.com...
I dont think he mentions his reasoning for them 'shapeshifting" here but its at the same conference.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Real "reptilians" hide in Vatican. Reptilians you hear about are just disinfo put there to make all conspiracy theories look stupid. Thanks to useful fools like David Icke and Tsarion. And this is not the most stupid thing at all, most stupid are people who actually pay to listen to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
here are more reference materials
(I miss my ability to edit)
www.khouse.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, that Mother Theresa was quite a Reptilian!

In all seriousness the NWO/Reptilian agenda that is spoken of so frequently is usually directed towards the "political" agenda, not religious sects and the popularity, or lack thereof by those making such claims. Just an observation.

Let's all stay open-minded......Reptilian, or not.

top topics

join