It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, 11/07/07

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

Please do not make threads about things that you cannot at the very least subtansiate. I have seen many threads about ppl having their theories and ideas about days and i can or cannot accept them when they have information substantiating their claims.

So if you dont have anything to back this theory of yours up, dont post the Global Consciouness Meter up when its not even really scientifically proven yet.
(at least i dont think it hasnt yet)

I will post what i want, within ATS's T&C.
Dont dare tell me what to post, and what not to post. The GCM is an interesting project and one which probably will be the original in future similar project.
The meter has been discussed on ATS in the past, with much interest and positive curiosity in its potential.
It is you who should pipe down, if my post has somehow caused someone to think a bit more about their safety, it is possible something positive could of come of it. The only negativity is the tone and worthless content in your post.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 11/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Alright, i am sorry for what i had posted. I just dont like people maknig threads saying about how they have feelings when they dont have proof at hand on said thread. It just doesnt really make things better, we are left clamoring for information when you deny us.

If it is we who are in danger and know nothing of what you know, of what help are you to us? What if they information was about a pending Nuclear Attack happening against the US, Russia, China, etc. and only you knew of it and we were left with no info. But then you could've saved people if you had brought the information forth to us.

And according to my time as of 6 15 pm PST, nothing has happened here, but i will check the news later.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
I want to just suggest that everyone on ATS stays particularily prudent and careful on this day. If the information i have received is at all correct, the World will never be the same again.
Stay alert, and stay safe.

hmmm it's now the 12th here and nothing out of the ordinary. What exactly is this World altering event. Guess i'll just have to wait for 2012. And then probably for the new dates to start rolling in. Oh well, i'll try to keep my chin up until then i suppose.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's still the 11th here, Mojo, for a few more hours. Give it time.

Anyway, while the OP has a right to post whatever you want within the T&C I think your posting that the meter is red, then retracting it when questioned and saying OK it's orange but it's getting redder every day is somewhat misleading, don't you?

It's a bit of true: some of us don't care to see posts of "prophecy" or other kinds of guesswork claiming something bad is going to happen. Of course something bad will happen to everyone, every city, every nation eventually. Stirring up people's fears by saying something huge is going to go down at a particular time or within a particular time frame gets under some people's skins, that's all. It's better to turn our energies towards positive change, rather than running around in little circles being afraid of nothing in particular.

That's what sells in this country, and in a lot of the world these days: fear. Fear drives consumerism, fear drives partisan politics, fear is in the planetary driver's seat these days, and we need a lot less of it.

I'm not trying to pick on you or lecture you (not much lecturing anyway), but I think it's best to be cautious with pronouncements of doom.

[edit: added two words so Mojo doesn't think most of my post was directed at him
) ]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
It's still the 11th here, Mojo, for a few more hours. Give it time.

Thats the problem with these prophecy's and dates, they only affect those within a particular time zone. Just not fair in my opinion. If the worlds going to end in the US then i dont wont to be left out, it wont be any fun at all without you guy's around.

Hmmm what were those 2 words you left out MM, i have a very active imagination you know!!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Hmmm what were those 2 words you left out MM, i have a very active imagination you know!!

I changed the first part of the second paragraph from "Anyway, while you ..." to "Anyway, while the OP ..."

But you're absolutely right, Mojo my man, prophecy is always too vague for my taste. But as I suspected, the 24 hour window given in this particular one has nearly expired, and wasn't really big enough.

But then, neither have the recent threads about earthquakes in CA been more accurate, and that "prophet" left a two month window.

Prophecy, schmophecy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join