It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'out-there' idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I look at the towers coming down and im certain its not the result of the planes crashing in,
If the fires were so hot, why are people seen standing in the gaping hole without even fliching from the 'heat'
Likewise, the towers held up that weight for decades, why would it crumble from top to bottom NOW?
Explosives is to risky, and to obvious, you dont take a chance when your pulling of something like that, especially when the worlds stage is watching.

So keeping all that in mind, what caused the massive beams in the centre of the buildings to fail?
What are the pools of molent metal?

Now, we all know that the governments are far ahead in technology, compared to what we 'regular' peasants know about.

Is there any device, or technology that can instantly heat metal to the point of melting?
these metal beams were one solid piece from top to bottom, is there some sort of device, or technology using what ever radioactive concepts imaginable that at what ever time can instantly heat metal from cold to melting in a mere second?

Something we dont know about?
WTC7 would of been the station to which these devices enabled, or monitored... when the time was right you flick the 40-50 switches on these devices at the precise times, so that within seconds from top to bottom the steal beams holding up the building instantly melt to a point where they collapse and bend like rubber?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by agit8dchop
If the fires were so hot, why are people seen standing in the gaping hole without even fliching from the 'heat'

Inertia would cause the jet fuel to be more prevalent in the opposite side of the building.

Likewise, the towers held up that weight for decades, why would it crumble from top to bottom NOW?

Shock force is harder to handle than a static load. (Just drop a brick on a glass and ask the glass.)

So keeping all that in mind, what caused the massive beams in the centre of the buildings to fail?

I think you know the answer I would give but I don't expect you to accept it.

What are the pools of molent metal?

All the metal in the building that wasn't steel? Ie the aluminum plane, possibly computer ect, but that's just speculation.

Now, we all know that the governments are far ahead in technology, compared to what we 'regular' peasants know about.

Theres no way of knowing either way.

Is there any device, or technology that can instantly heat metal to the point of melting?
these metal beams were one solid piece from top to bottom, is there some sort of device, or technology using what ever radioactive concepts imaginable that at what ever time can instantly heat metal from cold to melting in a mere second?

Are we going down the exotic weaponry/space beam route here?

when the time was right you flick the 40-50 switches on these devices at the precise times, so that within seconds from top to bottom the steal beams holding up the building instantly melt to a point where they collapse and bend like rubber?

I'm no engineer, but I think if that happened you'd be able to see the whole building physically sag from losing it's inner support.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by agit8dchop

You got me, bub, I don't even think a micronuke could do that with certainty, I've seen pictures of ruined STEEL skeletons of buildings close to ground zero at Hiroshima.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hiroshima's impressive, ive just returned from there.
Im not talking about a nuke, or 'exotic-space' weapons ( nice attempt to over-blow the reality )

Metal conducts electricity, cant we pump some sort of 'scientific current' into metal instantly causing it to weaken?
we can time explosives to go off with precise timing, why couldnt we do this bit by bit precisley when the floor above it started collapsing due to weight?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
scientific current? The space beams is a lot closer to reality. To super heat steel using electricity: IR heat = Amps x Resistance would require millions of amperes and to heat steel like that would pretty much engulf the entire building.

new topics

top topics

join