It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Hologram Theory Gored to Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For those who believe the " Hologram " planes theory , just take a look

This is the best that the technology has to offer , there's no way , none ,
that holograms were used in 911 .

Edit - seriously , this should " kill " that theory once and for all .
maybe this will open up a honest forum that will put to this to rest . hopefully .
The technology is no where close to pulling off a job such as 911 and that clip should prove it to any reasonable thinking conspiracy theorist .

[edit on 8-7-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
never even heard this theory before lol,but interesting vid none the less...
oh and the first chick on there.I'd hit it.muahhaha

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
that was a hologram! :-O

Gheez there really were no planes after all

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
GD

I found it pretty impressive, certainly nothing to pooh-pooh, except (lack of) content-wise.

Could it be generated to resemble a 757 enough to fool the world? Well there I have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by gen.disaray

For those who believe the " Hologram " planes theory , just take a look

This is the best that the technology has to offer , there's no way , none ,
that holograms were used in 911 .

Edit - seriously , this should " kill " that theory once and for all .
maybe this will open up a honest forum that will put to this to rest . hopefully .

The technology is no where close to pulling off a job such as 911 and that clip should prove it to any reasonable thinking conspiracy theorist .

Thanks for the post and comment gen.disaray. If holographs were used on 911 the techonology that they would have employed would have been about 50 years ahead of the technology you posted. The technology you posted is what is available to the public and it is not representative of what I believe the military has in their inventory.

Now, when you stated "This is the best that technology has to offer" were you stating that as an opinion or were you stating that as a fact? If you were stating that as a fact I would like to know who your sources were within the classified scientific community. If you don't have any sources within the classified scientific community then your post should have read something like, "This is the best technology available to the public ".

That way you can't be accused of posting false information, unless, of course, you believe that all secret military technology is available immediately to the public.

Thanks for the post, though, I always enjoy debating the 911 holograph theory. I think I may have been the first to propose the theory.

If I wasn't, then I was certainly the one that took the most flak. Although the theory that the 911 WTC crashed used holographic technology certainly hasn't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt it is still out here for debate.

I personally am not one hundred percent convinced that holographic technology was used but I still have a lot of questions about the WTC crashes including but not limited to where the remains of those gigantic airplanes went to. Who knows...they may have gone into the same type opening as the Shanksville airplane.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's not only the hologram theory that is flawed but it's also the sound. What did they use to create the sound of an incoming jet liner? Dolby-Prologic 65000.89?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Samblak...
I'm sure you agree the enitire notion that planes didn't fly into the WTC is simply put.... assanine!

Yeah, they hooked up some massive speakers around the complex so people could hear it in surround sound! (sarcasm)

Anyone that even remotley believes in this garbage needs to visit their shrink!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have to agree with John on this one (not that the planes where holograms, what I watched were real planes ((As far as I know)))

But the classifed technology is leaps and bounds past what is availible to the public. I don't know if it's 50 years ahead, I always thought it was 10-15 years ahead. Which is pretty neat though I can only imagine what is actually 'possible'.

On a side note, it will be interesting to see what the replacement for the space shuttle will be when it retires in 2010. The new lauch vechile should be 'light-years' advanced.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Yeah, they hooked up some massive speakers around the complex so people could hear it in surround sound! (sarcasm)

The concept of having to have 'speakers' for sound along with 'pictures' came from 'talkie' technology in the 1920's. "Talkies" were a development of motion picture projection where sound was added to the projection of a 'movie' to enhance it. In order to make sound they had to employ "speakers" which were a crude form of sound transmission which used a magnet and some fabric.

I would imagine that sufficiently developed holographic technology would not need 'speakers' anymore than engines need propellers to produce thrust or airborne vehicles to need 'wings' to provide lift.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok John!
Gotcha! built in sound with holograms... LOVE IT!!

I also loved how the explosions carved out the exact shape of the plane that was hologramed!

I'll be back later, me and Elroy are going to take Astro for a walk.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Watch this and tell me there were planes

www.youtube.com...

interesting analysis here. states that the planes were either holograms or inserted in the video stream. Im still confused. Though i stand with 9-11 not being some desert dwelling throwbacks who did it. Rather some elitist gloabalists who wanted more power and played a card.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Watch this and tell me there were planes

There were planes.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing
www.washingtonpost.com...

What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad?

Allah on the Holodeck

Pentagon planners started to discuss digital morphing after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990. Covert operators kicked around the idea of creating a computer-faked videotape of Saddam Hussein crying or showing other such manly weaknesses, or in some sexually compromising situation. The nascent plan was for the tapes to be flooded into Iraq and the Arab world.

The tape war never proceeded, killed, participants say, by bureaucratic fights over jurisdiction, skepticism over the technology, and concerns raised by Arab coalition partners.

But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

I think I hear John laughing...

new topics

top topics

join