It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 a snap shot in time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
At the time of 911 an investigation of the very highest in law enforcement were tracking money going through the checking facilities in those towers. The efforts in this branch of enforcement have been kept under very deep cover for obvious reasons. It has to do with a commodity that trades at $10,000 at “harvest” level and upward beyond $one million for delivery. The largest money has always been from the Saudi’s. The muscle comes from China.
On the street both Satanist and Santeria have assisted as has members of local vice. The corruption has included District Attorneys, Senators and one (departed, after great effort) Governor.
We are told a large part of Enron evidence went down in building 7. This concerns not Enron or even the gold but the trail left by the largest child abduction organization on the planet. This same organization provided aid to the N170 that took down flight 800 setting it up while it was flight 811 from Greece and later stalked our rail road system in 1999 but were scared off. This same organization has several of our politicians under their control by supporting their pedophile “habit”. How much money in all may have been behind inside help in making 911 this generation’s Pearl Harbor? Please spare me the flag waiving I have risked my life aside the very best this country has ever had fighting for her. Lets find out the truth. Does any one know of other operations that where shut down when those towers fell? Shalom.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You provide some interesting insight comforter, and thankyou for serving our country.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Comforter, you have mentioned the government involvment in organized child kidnapping rings several times, and I see it again here. I looked for a way to contact you but this forum does not seem to have contact points.

Look at this blog here: thomwhitememorial.blogspot.com... and you will see that it describes some activists in a government-backed volunteer program that is run through the "Take Back The Night" cult, a group heavily involved in the kidnapping industry. Thom White was a friend of mine, I put that up in an effort to tease the truth out of what I could find out about his death.

You mention Ted Kennedy's involvment in the child abductions. I can tell you that a heavy amount of that activity took place in Berkshire County, and that is why Thom White was killed. He was looking into it. A lot of the leadership of that particular branch of American political crime is now in Vermont.

During the first bombing of the WTC, in 1993, there were pamphlets published by a Kennedy-supported volunteer group in Massachusetts that praised the bombing and predicted more.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
[more
OK, you have my attention. Do you have contacts in Boston that could pursue some basic surveillance? I can provide some information on locations and what to look for that would certainly give you leverage on local law enforcement.
I am first going to look into your story a little deeper. I will reach you with contact information if you check out.
This group you are swatting at is far larger and better financially backed than you can presently imagine. Be careful.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anonymous click on U2U for contact information. I will be keeping an eye on missing children if you prefer to reply there.

For everyone else:

Pufferfish toxin suspect linked to murder-for-hire plot
By Jeff Long and Carolyn Starks | Chicago Tribune reporters
2:17 PM CDT, July 1, 2008

Please cut and paste:

www.chicagotribune.com...

new topics

top topics

join