It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Vid by alex jones, but need UFO and BIBLE knowledge of this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok people this is weird but will give clues, because as I wanted to write this post the post had already been written by another but this angle is different. I will need people of Biblical or UFO understandings. If you know about the Bible prophesy or the UFO agenda or spiritual stuff then analyse this video. I want to see if people here understand what could be going on.

The video link is about Alex Jones saying the BBC knew of the events before they happened, but that could be pre-recorded footage as the news guy kind of smiles at the end like some the reaction of 'ok that was a fake interview' but at the same time if AJones is right as its a bit hard to tell now in form of evidence anyway, what do you think is going on? Think about it anyway, as I would like to see what people think first; look at the details of the whole thing.

Alex Jones Covers Further 'Video Loss' by BBC on 9/11

www.youtube.com...
Open in new window.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, the video itself is pretty self-evident.

AJ presents a synopsis of the infamous BBC footage that proves fore-knowledge of the WTC 7 collapse and a new bit of footage by Smiley later that day that doesn't add much to the equation.

What this has to do with Bible codes and UFOs I haven't a clue.

But the real reason I'm responding to this post is to say this:

OPs who play the dance of the seven veils, with cryptic hints about this or that, are about as appealing to me as a root canal.

Really, if you have some valid idea about this, post it. Explain it. And we'll debate it.

Otherwise, don't waste people's time. This is not an online game site, though it may appear so occasionally.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok I was thinking maybe there could be some space time irregularities going on here, not just bad editing. Sometimes if you see the news and events and here of different accounts its like maybe people are really seeing things differently not just because they explain it differently. Have another look maybe not this video only but in big events.

Ok what do people think now?

new topics

join