It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy Centrals New Show Pokes Fun at President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just fun information about a new show on Comedy Central called "Lil Bush." Those that are not that happy with our current President just might enjoy this new little diddy.
I've watched some of the videos and they are funny so enjoy a laugh.
The new show airs Wednesdays at 10:30p / 9:30c.

Source
Ever wonder how legends are made? Find out on Lil' Bush: Resident of the United States, the animated series that takes you back to the playground days of our 43rd president, George W. Bush.

Enjoy the antics of Lil' George and his Lil' White House posse, including Lil' Condi, Lil' Rummy and that unintelligible, foulmouthed wisecracker, Lil' Cheney. They're like the Little Rascals with access to the A-bomb -- getting into mischief, learning stuff and meeting friends (Lil' Tony Blair) and foes (Lil' Kim Jong Il). Plus, they're always ready with a song. And some influential alternative rockers are grabbing the mic to provide guest voices, including Iggy Pop, Frank Black, Jeff Tweedy, Colin Meloy, Anthony Kiedis, Flea and Dave Grohl.

Creator Donick Cary has written for The Simpsons and Just Shoot Me, and now takes Lil' Bush from its cult following on Amp'd Mobile to your TV screen. So join Lil’ George as he leads his lil’ cabinet and takes this dream team to elementary school political glory.

Little Bush | Comedy Central

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I got a laugh out of what I have seen online, haven't seen the show on TeeVee, but then I don't watch too much. I have to check out the links of the show you provided

Lil Bush Episode 1

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes, it is funny. I love how they bring in big names of the government Posie. I wonder how far they will take it with this show. I for one will watch it. We hear so much doom and gloom that I am sure this show will bring us some laughs.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Comedy Central has a new show that makes fun of Bush?

It's about damn time.

If there's one thing Comedy Central has ignored for too long it's making fun of GW Bush.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Comedy Central has a new show that makes fun of Bush?

It's about damn time.

If there's one thing Comedy Central has ignored for too long it's making fun of GW Bush.

Given how much material he provides the comedy world, your sarcasm is actually pretty darn close to the truth. They're only getting shaved ice from the tip of his comedy iceberg here.

(edditted 4 spelilng!)

[edit on 7-7-2007 by TheWalkingFox]

join