It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

x-conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.paradigmclock.com...

Paradigm Research Group is pleased to announce it will bring together in conference in the Washington metro area the most powerful group of speakers ever assembled to focus on the governmental, political and media aspects of 50 years of extraterrestrial engagement and societal denial. And just to make things more interesting, it will hold this conference right in the middle of the 2004 presidential primary season. Collectively, the X-Conference speakers hold enough knowledge of government involvement with extraterrestrial phenomena and the truth embargo to end the cover-up tomorrow. All it would take is for the political leaders and the political media to pay attention. And yes, they will be invited, too.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The media is owned by the same people who are doing the cover up. Very few if any influential media members will show up as usual
#ing cover ups!@#

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The media will probably do what they usually do make the people look like idiots thats why the average person doesn't believe because of the media. But we are here do not fall for their tricks because we are all intelligent.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
But we are here do not fall for their tricks because we are all intelligent.
We are all intelligent? Well were not ignorants, I don't know if that makes us all intelligent.
(Sorry had to do it)

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hmm...I guess we can only hope that something will come out of this X-Conference. I highly doubt that any thing will actually be revealed though.

join