It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 & Flight 77 Passengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If anybody has any personal connection to any of the passengers on Flight 77, or on the planes that attacked the WTC, please state your connection and their name here!

-- This is simply due to the fact that we have very little first hand evidence of specifically flight 77 being an aircraft, along with the frailty of the 9/11 story. If we can find a personal source it might get us closer to the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
If anybody has any personal connection to any of the passengers on Flight 77, or on the planes that attacked the WTC, please state your connection and their name here!

-- This is simply due to the fact that we have very little first hand evidence of specifically flight 77 being an aircraft, along with the frailty of the 9/11 story. If we can find a personal source it might get us closer to the truth.

Flight 77 not an aircraft? What was it, a bus? Do you mean the impact craft not being 77 for sure? Okay, maybe...

Now say I was able to compile a list of like 30 e-mails and/or phone numbers for family memebers of victims from Flight 77. Hypothetically. Contacted them all and said they've been challenged to prove they are real and really lost loved ones on 9/11. Many have gone on the record already, and they seem to be real, and I'm guessing they'd all emphatically state their loss was real. Their people were on the planes, or so they heard (its true there were very few actual calls - ony 2 callers on 77), the plane crashed, and they never came home.

So if we get such responses, what would that prove? That they dies on the plane? Or were killed elsewhere or still alive but incommuniicado? We're right back where we started. It's all up to the other evidence om which opinions vary wildly.

And if none answer the challenge, does that prove that the victims were made up? Or just that their families either didn't hear the challenge, thot it too high a pain-reason ration to respond, or what?

(PS - I'm not going to do this for real. These people have been thru enough one way or the other, and it's all about the evidence. What realy are these no-757 claims based on? Please keep looking folks)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To the above poster the following...

The pentagon attack is widely believed to have been struck by a missile (if you keep up on these things you should already know that).

I personally have found no sufficient evidence that anyone lost someone on that specific plane either!

Note: WTC planes were legitimate, whether passengers were on the planes and whether or not the planes themselves took down the buildings is a complete other story.

Also Note: This is purely for historical evidence only! I have a hard time believing the government in this situation and would much rather hear first hand accounts.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

you ARE kidding right?

The truth may have been at the 60 Funerals for the crew and passengers.
BlowFish...tell me..have you done ANY research on flight 77 besides Loose Change??

Those were REAL people that died. There are pictures of their charred bodies if your interested.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Charred bodies at the Pentagon and/or Shanksville? Id like to see those...ive never seen a photo of a dead body at the Pentagon/Shanksville. Ive not seen a photo of a plane at those places either. Please show me a body at one or both of these crash sites...im quite interested to see these photos.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are no pictures of charred bodies at the Pentagon. Also, I was not in attendance to these individual's funerals... Were you? No. You weren't either.

new topics

top topics

join