It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof Bin Laden didnt know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wouldnt Bin Laden have taken his family out of the US before 9/11?
Think about that for a minute if you knew you were going to war with someone would you leave your family in enemy land during the attack. I sure wouldnt, I would make sure all family was in a safer location, then attack. Seems to me 9/11 was a surprise to Osoma also.
And why would the FBI allow all his family to leave on a plane Osoma chartered? Thats crazy!

Bin Laden may have arranged familys exit: FBI docs

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Wouldnt Bin Laden have taken his family out of the US before 9/11?
Think about that for a minute if you knew you were going to war with someone would you leave your family in enemy land during the attack. I sure wouldnt, I would make sure all family was in a safer location, then attack. Seems to me 9/11 was a surprise to Osoma also.
And why would the FBI allow all his family to leave on a plane Osoma chartered? Thats crazy!

Bin Laden may have arranged familys exit: FBI docs

If your going to commit a crime, you wouldn't draw attention to yourself like that beforehand. Bin Laden was friends with the Bush's, so he knew he could call in a favor whenever he wanted.

Does a murderer move his family out of the city before he kills someone? Not to often IMO.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He probably did not know everything. Probably more of a figure head that all his little sheep can look up too. Seeing many interviews from former inner circle guys I get the picture he is a horrible leader from the operation standpoint, but a father like figure to the "kids". Most of the big op stuff was probably up to his second and third in command.BTW the arab world in gen hates his dumb ass as much as we do. No joke...thr media does not show this, but AQ is getting killed by arabs as fast as we can kill them.
They overplayed their hand

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
When a man has cancer and is on dialysis and living in a "Cave", sometimes he might be a bit forgetful.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
False!

www.snopes.com...

This has been negated for YEARS! Heck even a plane carrying a heart was forced to land 80 miles from its destination!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
False!

www.snopes.com...

This has been negated for YEARS! Heck even a plane carrying a heart was forced to land 80 miles from its destination!

Yea but I think they left around the 19th..

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So whats the deal? Did Bush let them out on the 13th, or did Osama get them out later??

Pick a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
this is being discussed already... check this out..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Maybe he just hates his family, hell he`s gonna take on the world`s leaders I doub`t he`s gonna be number one on there xmas card list now is he.Imagine going to a party oh my gran fathers Bin Laden you hardly gonna be happy with your grand father for being that now are you.Or go to the bank for a loan.Yes my family is Bin Laden but I only want the money for a house not to kill americans.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
nescafe,

um... WHAT ? Do you even know who the Bin Laden family is? How powerful they are in Saudi? The last thing a Bin LAden would need is a loan from a bank. lmao.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If he knew 9/11 was going to happen he could have sneaked his family out to a more safe area. He obviously didnt know 9/11 was going to happen. And why would the FBI alow him to move his people out of the states? They blame him but help him at the same time that is strange. He must have been promised something because if he didnt do it im sure he has ways of proving it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1 word for ya. Armageddon.

The FBI in the 90s wrote up a document that is very suspicious, Alex Jones brought it up on his show once, called something like the Armageddon plan. Basicly it seems like an inciting of religions by way of a series of false flag operations, to create a manipulatable armageddon scenario, by which these elites can jump in and point the finger saying, "look world, look what religion has done to you, now try our way".

im only saying, maybe..

bin laden, who cares, bush who cares, hell is hot, and they will suffer in time when the universe plucks them from power and throws there rotting corpses to the lake of burning fun. liars, users and manipulating ignorants often find quaint and cheap property in HELL

[edit on 25-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
well you would think that if Usama Bin Ladin was wanted by the FBI for 911 crimes they would have added it to the list of other crimes he is alleged to have committed on his poster of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List

www.fbi.gov...

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

June 1999
Poster Revised November 2001

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
If he knew 9/11 was going to happen he could have sneaked his family out to a more safe area. He obviously didnt know 9/11 was going to happen.

No. It is common knowledge .. and it has been discussed here many times ... that the family of UBL has DISOWNED HIM. There were 24 relatives of UBL in the USA on 9/11. They are living a Western life style and UBL wants to destroy that lifestyle.

Is it any wonder they disowned him?

So, it's not really 'obviously' .. is it?

more info on the house of Bin Laden

edited to add link

[edit on 6/26/2007 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

join