It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden ordered family out of USA after 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Its not up to me to DISPROVE a theory you create. You create it.. YOU back it up!

Very true. The one doing the speculation is the one that is supposed to post information backing up that speculation.

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I dont see any proof in here that Osama was NOT disowned.

He was disowned. The UBL family members and Saudis left because they feared for their lives .. not because UBL 'ordered' it. That's absurd.

Originally posted by LightWorker13
It is a known fact that the CIA flew over a hundred members of the Bin Laden family out of the USA ...

There were not ‘over a hundred’ members of the UBL family flown out.
24 Bin Ladens were in the USA on 9/11. The Boston Globe places the blame for the 140 people (in total) being flown out squarely on President Bush and Robert Mueller of the FBI. A partial flight list shows some UBL family members as well as some Saudi royals. Other people from other countries were also in flight.

Osama Bin Laden is responsible for 911,….

Yes, he is.

The Bin Laden family owns the largest contruction company in the Mid East, and did you know it is their company that is getting the majority of the contracts for rebuilding??

List of rebuilding contracts for Iraq. Companies getting the contracts - Bechtel. Halliburton. Dyncorp. Stevedoring. Abt. Skylink. Research Triangle. Creative Associates. Halliburton had it’s contract expanded. Europe not happy that America is getting all the contracts. Native Americans get contract to help rebuild Iraq. Corruption and mismanagement abound .. in the American companies that have the rebuilding contract. Halliburton on ‘cost plus’ rebuilding contract. Parsons has the hospitals and clinics. The US Army was working with them.

The only remote connection between Bin Laden construction and Iraq reconstruction I could find is that some Bin Ladin family members invested 10 million in an equity fund run by Bechtel. We can mention Fremont here.

The only list of Bin Laden construction contracts that could be found was this – wikipedia - which may, or may not, be reliable. Iraq is not listed as any major contract of Bin Laden construction. If you have reliable proof of your statement that Bin Laden Construction is getting a majority of the reconstruction contracts .. post it.

Its like when the US embassy in Saudi Arabia was bombed. They blamed the bombing on Osama Bin Laden. Who got the contract to rebuild it? Bin Laden construction.

Provide evidence that the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia was bombed and that the Bin Laden Construction company rebuilt it.

Or are you trying to refer to The Khobar Towers at the US Airforce Base that was bombed?

Even if they did .. so what? The Bin Laden Construction company is the largest construction company in Saudi Arabia AND they have connections with the Royal family. IF a bombed embassy (or the Khobar Towers) was rebuilt by the Bin Laden Construction company, it would be only natural. They are THE construction company in Saudi Arabia.

Considering the fact that the Bin Ladens disowned UBL .. what difference would it make?

[edit on 6/25/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Do you really think that all fourty of his family members hated Osama? Do you really think that there isnt the slightest chance that atleast one of them had some usefull information?

My sources list 24 UBL family members. But even if it was 40 ...

Yes, I think most, if not all, hated the guy. They are living and enjoying the Western lifestyle. He's trying to destroy it.

But I fully agree with you that they should not have been allowed to leave. The FBI cleared them as having no useful info .. but I don't believe they could have properly processed them all that quickly. (unless they were questioning them before 9/11 - because they knew UBL was a threat).

Either way ... they should not have been allowed to leave. American citizens were not allowed in the air and so these people should not have been allowed to fly either.

It was wrong on many levels.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

Originally posted by elevatedone
Wasn't air flight resumed the next day, Sept 12th.

I'm pretty sure it was a couple of weeks that all flights were grounded.

News from September 13th
All airports reopened by September 13 except for Washington DC. They took a bit longer. This site gives the news of that date.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by FlyersFan]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join