It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy human-faced animal video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The skeptic in me sees the obvious trick in this video.

But at the same time, it's get-out creepy. This is an alleged human-faced "beast" filmed in captivity in Iraq. The people in the background are jabbering in arabic, so I have no idea what they're saying. Perhaps there's someone on ATS who can translate?

Nonetheless, this video seems to be a promo tool for a web site I can't decipher (you'll see it flash advertized later in the vid).

What's everyone's take on this??

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It has been up before, you might want to do a search.

Has been debunked i believe.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks fake, and not creepy, but I am kinda shocked at all the ignorant racist and Prejudice comments, about muslims etc. lol they are little funny thou.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Looks fake, and not creepy, but I am kinda shocked at all the ignorant racist and Prejudice comments, about muslims etc. lol they are little funny thou.

SNIP What racist/ignorant comment did I make about Muslims? I simply said that the people in the background are "jabbering in Arabic."

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
[SNIP] What racist/ignorant comment did I make about Muslims? I simply said that the people in the background are "jabbering in Arabic."

Settle down Beavis, I think the poster was referring to the comments below the video at the link you provided.

Mod edit to quote

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
its kinda like that movie with the waynes bros where they put his face on a midget

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yeah but what if....

super creepy vid

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think I have seen this video debunked. Someone could easily be hiding behind the box or whatever it is laying on, providing the face of a human. They would need to show all angles and maybe lift the creature up to prove this creature exists. Even then, it could be photoshopped. Though I have the urge to poke at it.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I get a "404 video not found" message, but my guess is you're referring to the video discussed in this thread:
On ATS

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Reminds me of somebody getting caught in his teleportation device with his dog. The resulting creature lived for a few hours.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And that just looks really fake to me.

join